Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-19-2009, 06:10 AM   #251
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Speak for yourself boys. I can whip up a Dwarven Nut Pie that's a big hit at family Thanksgiving dinners, I can do all sorts of stuff with angel hair pasta, and I make fine welsh rarebit. ^.~
*throws something at you*

I'm jealous......lol
Old 07-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #252
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Okayz.

Here's one - rarely talked about in the context of erotic/sexual feeding... but it's there, certainly for me, and I suspect for a lot of other feeders too (regardless of how much/llittle/if at all weight gain that feeder might desire).
And this is from real life, by the way...

It's there in the food-flirting foreplay and it's there at the height of sex, when - in a moment's pause - I kiss a piece of chocolate from my mouth into my lover's mouth....

It's there when I put in the money, time and effort shopping, carrying home and cooking a wonderful, tasty meal for my lover, that I'd never be arsed to cook for myself....

There's love in feeding.

That pasta'n'spinach'n'tuna'n'feta cheese that I cooked? - I put my love into that... It's only one manifestation of my love (there's plenty others, too). But there's love in it.....

There's nurturing... With this I nourish.... There's something so deeply, primitively satisfying in sharing food with someone you really, genuinely love..
(I know guys are not supposed to want to nurture, but I think that's BS.)

And here's where things get a little murkier, a bit more mixed-in-with-the-lust motives for me -

There's the transfomative...
Let's say, hell let's just pretend! that the food I provide helps maintain or add to, (maybe just an ounce) my lover's body... There's the sense that my feelings of love have become, even a little - part of my lover...
Or that she has become wrapped up in my love...
And yes, maybe if she gains a significant amount of weight - perhaps a little "restrained" by my love (that's my dom side peeking out there) ...
We are connected in a very fundamental way -

Intent.
Emotion.
Dragged out from the heart and made real.
Made flesh.
Undeniable witness.
Always with her.
DAAAAMN! Seriously, Jos; It can't be much better written than this!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #253
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
Except for the part about putting chocolate in his mouth and then giving it to me (cuz he drinks a beer at nite and eeew, don't make my chocolate taste yucky), my husband could have probably written this word for word.

He definitely nurtures thru food. And he also likes to gather, prepare, and serve the food. I, of course, think this is one of his many wonderful qualities.

This whole thing that you have written just makes me happy.
To you and Larry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #254
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Heh, glad to know I'm not the only inept cook in the community lol
KHayes and Duniwin - sorry if my post came across as overly "cooking" oriented!
(I've been cooking since I was 11 and I was a short-order chef for a while, too)

I think that the "hunting/gathering/presenting" part - as DABunny (hope I got your handle right!) mentioned - that's involved even in bringing pre-prepped food to your lover can be a means of expressing those same emotions!

N.B.
There was a thread on FF awhile back where a lot of the male FAs when asked why they thought they were feeders cited some sort of "provider/hero" complex...

Last edited by joswitch; 07-19-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: extra info
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #255
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
DAAAAMN! Seriously, Jos; It can't be much better written than this!
T'anks!
Old 07-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #256
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
*takes deep breath*

Ok. What I like most likely won't be your cup of tea D_A_Bunny. I've only ever shared this with ONE person and I threatended to kill him with papercuts if he ever told. I guess I can take the bounty off his head now.

One of my more intense turn-ons involves stuffing. When I'm highly aroused, I absolutely *must* get fatter and he has to help me. I'm almost whiney about it. I'm nearly frantic to be as full and stuffed as possible. Sometimes my hands are tied, sometimes not, but in all instances I'm riding him while he fed me continuously and I begged for more. Half of the food, which was usually agreed upon in advance, would fall on the floor or on our clothes anyway but you get the picture. Once I found my release I would collapse on my side so stuffed I can't move - or pretending to be so stuffed I can't move whatever but the premise was the same. He would rub my belly and tell me how fat and beautiful I was till he found his own release in the position I alluded to pages and pages ago. Spooning immediatley followed.

Yeah aint the kama sutra but, yeah. It's what I enjoyed.

*runs away*
By the way... this? SO HOTT!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #257
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
*takes deep breath*

Ok. What I like most likely won't be your cup of tea D_A_Bunny. I've only ever shared this with ONE person and I threatended to kill him with papercuts if he ever told. I guess I can take the bounty off his head now.

One of my more intense turn-ons involves stuffing. When I'm highly aroused, I absolutely *must* get fatter and he has to help me. I'm almost whiney about it. I'm nearly frantic to be as full and stuffed as possible. Sometimes my hands are tied, sometimes not, but in all instances I'm riding him while he fed me continuously and I begged for more. Half of the food, which was usually agreed upon in advance, would fall on the floor or on our clothes anyway but you get the picture. Once I found my release I would collapse on my side so stuffed I can't move - or pretending to be so stuffed I can't move whatever but the premise was the same. He would rub my belly and tell me how fat and beautiful I was till he found his own release in the position I alluded to pages and pages ago. Spooning immediatley followed.

Yeah aint the kama sutra but, yeah. It's what I enjoyed.

*runs away*
Wow... Run away if you want woman, but damn! You have just worded one of my favorite fantasies. You have serious rep coming as soon as I can give some to you again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #258
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if this counts as reviving a necro'd thread, but I want to say that I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Even though I have been in a relationship with someone who had her own gainer/feedee "kink", I think that having women speak transparently about this is informative for a lot of people, including myself.

In echoing ThatGirl08, I think its super important for people in this community to hear about how this can exist in relationships in sane, constructive ways that I'm even non-feeders can each relate to on some level.

Good job guys. I'm glad I stumbled on this thread!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #259
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I don't know if this counts as reviving a necro'd thread, but I want to say that I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Even though I have been in a relationship with someone who had her own gainer/feedee "kink", I think that having women speak transparently about this is informative for a lot of people, including myself.

In echoing ThatGirl08, I think its super important for people in this community to hear about how this can exist in relationships in sane, constructive ways that I'm even non-feeders can each relate to on some level.

Good job guys. I'm glad I stumbled on this thread!
Thanks Jay. I think it's important for everyone to speak transparently about this subject, so that everyone is aware of the spectrum of interests and activities that can fall under the umbrella of feeder/feedee sexuality.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #260
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Here's a link to a short fictional story I found online many years back... which pulls together strands of FA / foodie and feeding, but especially feeding and romance. Relatively unusually I think - this story takes the time to develop the characters involved and their feelings - positive and negative, in both personal and social contexts - from the first-person feedee perspective... it also includes some of the cooking /creativity as love aspect I was talking about upthread... and perhaps describes an arc that *might* be part of a realistic and sustainable development of such a relationship in real life... I particularly like how the two characters take their time and savour the sensuality of feeding together... Fair warning! SEX! oh and some of the dialogue attributed to the supposedly Scots fella in it is a wee bit hokey.... but overall I think it's kickass XD
http://www.erotica-readers.com/GD/TC-EF/Flesh.htm
Your thoughts on this would be interesting folks!

Last edited by joswitch; 08-03-2009 at 02:29 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #261
bbwildrose

bbwildrose can now change their title

Oh wow, that was so good, I have GOT to try that one day!
bbwildrose is offline   Reply With Quote