Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 PM   #26
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I don't have women hitting on me.
This post is my post as well.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #27
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just act like me. It takes a special brand of lady to tolerate me longer than 30 seconds anyway.

Question: If a man makes force field noises to remind himself not to touch girls on the first date, is that sexy or weird? I vote sexy.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #28
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

try to be nice and end up making a slightly awkward friend.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #29
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I either act oblivious to the occasion or if they take it to the next level (aka wont leave me alone or physical touching) I politely say that im just not into thinner girls and point to the largest girl in the room and say "that is what im attracted to"
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #30
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My issue is that most acquaintances already have a rough idea of what I like but don't take it seriously (OMG how can anyone like FAT people right ) or try their luck anyway, and freak out when they find out I am serious.
Then the verbal equivalent of a sledgehammer aimed directly at a thick scalp is not a bad thing, Cors. If they aren't going to respect you ... why respect them? I think any response you offer -- politely dismissive or outright rude or any variation therein -- is the correct one, in this case. In other words, whatever makes you feel better about the situation.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #31
msmorga1

msmorga1 has said some nice things

Everyone deserves at least a good conversation, you never know what you will find when you talk to someone.
msmorga1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #32
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I act as I would if I wanted to get with them; I usually sabotage things when I try
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #33
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
For those of you who are only attracted to fat people, how do you typically react when a thin person of your preferred gender hits on you?

Do you reject them any differently from fat people who are not your type?

Do you tell them that you are an FA when pressed and if so, how do they typically react?

People usually don't take me seriously when I tell them I am not interested in men or thin women. If anything, it makes them more enthuasistic, which is rather irritating. Their amusement often turns into mocking and name-calling when they find out I am serious. These days I just quickly find an excuse to end the conversation.

I am wondering if other FAs and FFAs share this experience.
As far as i'm concerned, disinterest is disinterest. It can be age, gender, size, race, or just lack of chemistry...doesn't matter.

If somebody hits on you and you're not interested, I think you should just excuse yourself. I would never think an explanation would be in order.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I don't have anyone hitting on me and never have as far as i could tell. How would i deal with that situation though? If i was interested with her, i'd show some interest in what she had to say. If not i'd just tell at the onset before anything came about that i was'nt interested. I may sound heartless and cold, but really I'd rather not let anything linger on. Now the thing is I'm attracted to woman of all sizes so long as I find them interesting. What do i find interesting is another thread /story for another day. Hope that helps!
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #35
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Doesn't matter to me, if a thin girl flirts with me, I'll flirt back. That's the old Lloyd Lee charm. lol

Of course, you DID say "ONLY ATTRACTED TO OVERWEIGHT WOMEN," and I'm one of the FAs that aren't really only attracted. I just prefer overweight women more.