Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #26
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm really easy, actually.

He just has to be open to different things, be able to make me laugh, and be able to handle my sarcasm and kidding nature.

If you can't handle me smiling and calling you my loser, or dork, we're not gonna get along.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:02 AM   #27
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Thanks ladies for your responses. It is too painful for me to imagine the idea of love in later years. It is the one area of life that I have failed at. I am happy with my friends and work and proud to have been a great mother to a wonderful kid. I am happy that I have found this website. I do not want to be in a position where another man can hurt me. I do not want to be in a state of longing for anything.
I hear you Katherine. I've been an utter failure at love myself though I'm only 42. My goal for 60 is to start a garden, start smoking pot, find myself a young boy toy I picked up on the internet and live out the rest of my years in free form happiness. Romantic notions be damned, I'll *make* my own bliss then and be reborn anew. For now I'm still holding out for the soulmate dream. Glutton for punishment I guess.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #28
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like dreaming about gardens, too.