Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-14-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

So.
i've been meaning to make this thread for a super super long time.
I want everyone, EVERYONE, who's a feedee to say it. Right now.

No seriously. I mean it.

I think there are a lot more of us than some people realize, and um, the same 4-5 of us can't keep being the only ones going into threads and defending what we do.

I've talked to quite a few ladies through instant messengers and I have to be honest... having a conversation about it, and knowing that other people think the same things as you... it makes you feel really... not weird.
So please. Make this helpful, and serious. i.e. no stupid pictures of cats/cake

Feel free to ask HONEST, sincere questions. I put this on the weight board so it's protected because as we all know, topics about feeding get hairy.

I know we've had a few threads about feeding, but I want this one to be feedee-specific. If you're a feedee, it's time to say it fo' realsies... I think this might actually be a good way of bonding... someone mentioned sisterhood in another thread on another board, and I guess that's what I'm attempting right now.
I know that as a younger person who's just getting into it, I like having the 2-3 people on my AIM buddy list who when I do something, or think about something, I can message and say "HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS, OMG" and they can be like, "yeah it's cool."
I think that's something we need more of.

So basically.
If you're a female feedee, holler. If not, then show your support, or move on.

Oh. and you. stop jacking off. you know who you are :P
Old 08-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
fatterxisxhotter

fatterxisxhotter has said some nice things
Default Well I Don't Know If This Counts But...

I'm a dude that happens to be a feeder/FA/feedee all rolled into one!
fatterxisxhotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can titles get changed? Just thinking that it might be good to tag this for female feedees only....else you may get answers from guys who were not reading carefully....(fortunately I did make myself read your intro before making myself look like more of a spaz than ususal)

But cool thread idea!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*flashes the feedee gang sign* Yo' it's Lizzy Lill in the HIZouse, representin'.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love to meet but find very few ladies that want to rub my tummy after.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:29 PM   #6
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I consider myself a dominant foodie who is married to, and madly in love with, a submissive feeder who has shown me the enjoyment of a feeding relationship.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Feedee/Gainer!

The non-submissive variety.

Feeders are cool. Especially when they bring me snacks.

Great thread idea, Kris!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Er, the main weight board is not protected. Only the Erotic Weight Gain subforum is.

Still, I support this thread whole-heartedly; too many people who identify with being feedees keep their mouth shut around here NOT because they feel it's nobody else's business (and obviously, nothing's going to draw them out), but because they feel ostracised and demonized for it.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up Go Hickory Hog Wild

Count me in as a loyal supporter- you gorgeous ladies look hungry.. thought I'd throw in this wonderful photo of BBQ Feast as an Appetizer

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #10
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I LOVE THIS THREAD IDEA. <3

Feedee. woooooooooo. That's all I have to add for now. Someone start a discussion!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default How often do you eat during the day?

Hmm I love the whole food experience. I have a question on your meal frequency...( for those who care to answer)

1. Do you prefer to eat 3 Huge Meals?

2. Do you prefer to eat 6 or more Smaller Meals?

I prefer to eat 6 or more smaller meals- I would feel sluggish, bloated if I attempted to eat 3 Huge Meals.

** I'm also not too fond of Fast Foods and will only eat them on a rare basis

Old 08-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #12
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a three meal a day kind of girl.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

so high so fly
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #14
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #16
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.
Seconded.

Also. I made this thread this morning, and then just got out of the shower and noticed new stretch marks and seriously got excited.... and I guess I confused myself with that excitement sometimes, you know? It's one of the things that makes it real.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now this is more like it *grabs popcorn and watches*

Last edited by KHayes666; 08-14-2009 at 09:01 PM.
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #18
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #19
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
1. To maintain, no. I find that, if I'm just trying to maintain, I can eat normally and still do so. Gaining requires extra effort, though.
2. It costs more, for sure. I don't generally change what I eat, but the quantity certainly changes.
3. I very rarely feel ill after a huge meal. I think if I did I wouldn't eat past fullness as often as I do.
4. Yes, it can be, but mostly because of my own desire to gain and the pressure I put on myself to do so sometimes.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #20
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Feeder and feedee supporter present
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #21
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

1. I, personally, take it slow. I just eat what I want, and if I feel like over indulging, I do it. If I just feel like eating normally, I do it.
2. I go for cheaper, less healthy stuff. I know, I know. It's probably not good... but. I'm cheap.
3. I feel sick/get sugar crash a lot, to be completely honest. I'm hoping I... grow out of it?
4. It can be, depending on how seriously you take it, and how much stress to gain you put on yourself

just what i've noticed

Quote:
Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

Old 08-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #22
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #23
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I'm indifferent whether I or my SO weight gain or not ( I work out );but, I love food. Heck not only eating-but, being in the kitchen cooking- the smells - it's all good in my opinion
Old 08-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I'm indifferent whether I or my SO weight gain or not ( I work out );but, I love food. Heck not only eating-but, being in the kitchen cooking- the smells - it's all good in my opinion
Damn you and your ability to cook!

*shakes fist*

Oh well, guess there is comfort in being able to take someone to a lot of good restaurants :-)
Old 08-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #25
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

Quote:

Maybe I shouldn't answer this as a guy but I found this strand very interesting because I am somewhat of a feedee and certainly a gainer on occasion.

1. No. I easily maintain extra weight without extra food intake. But I also am not very active physically, i.e I'm pretty lazy ...
2. I have to admit, I love junk food, cheap high-cal foods, so that's my first choice for gaining. For example, a large Cream Pie Shake and Popcorn Chicken from Sonic make the ideal commuter afternoon snack and do wonders for your expanding waistline
3. Never, really. Sometimes it's uncomfortable right after a huge meal but a half hour nap on the couch fixes that easily for me. I guess i'm very "oral" and stuffing my face till I'm about ready to pop is an immensly pleasant sensation for me.
4.Absolutely not. It is much more stressful for me to not eat than to eat.
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote