Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Waddling

How is your waddle?
--Do you waddle?
--Have you always waddled?
--Has your waddle changed over time?
--has your waddle changed when you have lost/gained weight?

Any other comments on waddling?

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Never waddled myself but I say that a waddle on a girl is the sexiest walk around!
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
fatstuart1975
Fat Boy Illustrator

fatstuart1975 can now change their title

Yeah, I've developed the 'fat guy waddle' fairly recently.

And I totally agree a waddle in a big girls walk is, well, sex on legs :-)

Fatstuart
fatstuart1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm quackers for it!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A sexy waddle on a BHM is hot to me
My thighs rub so I guess I waddle some never paid that much attention to it
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol Idk if I waddle Nobody ever told me I do im fat so i giggle
Old 07-30-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My boyfriend told me I have a slight waddle. He said it's cute. It was a slightly horrifying yet somewhat sexy revelation. Who knew.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #8
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
My boyfriend told me I have a slight waddle. He said it's cute. It was a slightly horrifying yet somewhat sexy revelation. Who knew.
Cutest slight waddle around!
A waddle is definitely sexy :-)
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

A waddle is too sexy.

Hottest I ever saw was on a woman about 30 when I was working as a cashier in a department store. She was wearing tights on these spectacular, flaring hips and a huge butt. Each step would cause a promiscuous swell as she waddled along - it was stellar.

(The next summer she came in again. Still wearing tights, but she had gotten a LOT fatter. I watched her standing at a counter - her massive, protruding behind was so soft the panty line was obvious, and the slightest move would cause a slow wobble. Spectacular.)
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love watching fat women waddling along.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Well I don't waddle but I think it would be sexy to see a man waddle
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #12
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Im fine with other ppl waddleing, but i would not be fine if I waddled!
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

I have a little waddle...
i noticed it when i got to 350
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote