Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-13-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Times of Harvey Milk

This is available to watch for free online and wanted to make sure anyone who hadn't seen it would have the opportunity.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/49577/the-...of-harvey-milk
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
This is available to watch for free online and wanted to make sure anyone who hadn't seen it would have the opportunity.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/49577/the-...of-harvey-milk

burn, only available in the US
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Recently watched the movie. Best autobiographical movie I've ever seen!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

This movie was amazing. Thanks for sharing the link!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Sean Penn did NOT deserve best actor for that movie.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
Sean Penn did NOT deserve best actor for that movie.
And why do you think that? From the footage I've seen of Harvey Milk it appeared he had him pegged.

Regardless of opinion of Penn's acting ability it's a movie that gives important insight into a fight and struggle that is still going on today.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Ernie
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
And why do you think that? From the footage I've seen of Harvey Milk it appeared he had him pegged.

Regardless of opinion of Penn's acting ability it's a movie that gives important insight into a fight and struggle that is still going on today.
I know he gave a very powerful performance, but i wish Mickey Rourke won.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Ernie
On Timeout

Plus it was a great movie and thats wonderful that the screenwriter won an award
Old 08-21-2009, 03:01 PM   #9
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh I LOVED this movie. Saw it just before I went to San Fran for the first time, made my trip all the more special i think.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote