Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-24-2009, 07:20 AM   #26
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Articles like this annoy me more than I can even begin to say. I wear glittery eye make up, tons of lip gloss, fishnet stocking and get my hair done anytime I feel like i want to look different. Also, if I want to spend a day without panties, I will and I do. Just do you - who cares what some dude from Glamour or Men's Health or Cosmo thinks. If you look in the mirror and think Gawd I'm Hot! Then you're doing it right!!!!! And lets be realistic here - to magazines like Glamour and the folk who write them most of us are the epitome of unsexy - so what do they know anyhow??
Old 08-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #27
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think Jake and his Axe After Dark Come-Hither-Honey Body Stench Spray can bite me.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Glitter and fishnets rock IMO.I grew up in the 80's so sue me!
I do the fake nails sometimes and just love how they look and feel,can't play guitar with them so that is the only drawback for me.
Who really cares what some twit in a magazine says.
Do what makes you happy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:26 AM   #29
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Glitter and fishnets rock IMO.I grew up in the 80's so sue me!
I do the fake nails sometimes and just love how they look and feel,can't play guitar with them so that is the only drawback for me.
Who really cares what some twit in a magazine says.
Do what makes you happy.
Exactly!
You know its weird..i had never read 'celeb mags' until the other day when my gf had brought some back from work. I was SO shocked!! I thought no wonder people end up feeling shit about themselves. Every second page was either how 'celeb' managed to lose x amount of weight, adverts for doet pills, how shit someone looked because they had gained weight or were wearing a dress that apparently we are not supposed to like because this magazine told us to!! Fuck that shit! Seriously, women should just stop reading these magazines.. i read half of one and ended up feeling inadiquate.....so crazy. Its like women are paying for the privilage to feel shit about thenselves. i dont get it.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #30
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I think Jake and his Axe After Dark Come-Hither-Honey Body Stench Spray can bite me.
LMAO that is funny

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #31
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i have to say i agree with the article. sometimes things are taken to the point where women start looking like strippers and prostitutes instead of just well taken care of women.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #32
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

The article was just silly.

Human sexuality and aesthetic preferences are so varied, that to say something is or is not sexy makes no sense. It's like issuing a definitive statement on what food does or does not taste good.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
The article was just silly.

Human sexuality and aesthetic preferences are so varied, that to say something is or is not sexy makes no sense. It's like issuing a definitive statement on what food does or does not taste good.
Yeah, thats why i have never got the point of food critics! Just taste the food yourself!!?? I think critics on the whole have no point really as most 'tastes' are subjective anyway.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #34
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i have to say i agree with the article. sometimes things are taken to the point where women start looking like strippers and prostitutes instead of just well taken care of women.
In your personal opinion, maybe. But that's all it is.. an opinion. Everyone has one and that's why this article is pointless.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #35
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yep, just stating my opinion. doesn't make anyone else's right or wrong.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote