Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Mowing the lawn, exercising, traveling, walking, painting, fishing, exploring, playing, swimming, learning, gardening. At a concert, in a park, on a bike, in the woods...you get the idea. Post pics of yourself alive, moving, doing, living.

Last edited by rainyday; 08-31-2009 at 04:02 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:56 AM   #2
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Glorious pic of yourself and the scenery Rainy.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely beach pic Rainy! It looks like something that should be on a nice romantic greeting card.

I TRIED to have a little fun this summer...

Getting a grip at an interactive art installation at Governors Island. LOL!

Enjoying a mango helado while at the Bronx Zoo. Man, that thing was GOOOOOD!

BUBBLE BATTLE!! In the middle of Times Square!!

...but I just can't seem to get it right, guess I'll have to keep trying *sigh*

Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 08-31-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: because I can't spell for $#!+
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #5
rainyday
Departed

Thanks, Susannah and OWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
I'm having a really bad day.

- Jim
Sorry to hear that, Jim. Come back and post again once things improve and you have a little more color, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

I TRIED to have a little fun this summer...]...but I just can't seem to get it right, guess I'll have to keep trying *sigh*
Yeah, sorry. Fail. You'll just have to try again. Great pics! The bubble battle looks awesome.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 AM   #6
Webmaster
The Chief

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dancing with the shark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shark_conrad_c.jpg (24.1 KB, 15010 views)
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me water skiing last year (I don't have many photos of me, this happens to be the most recent one of me doing stuff that I have handy. I don't think I've changed much).

Last edited by Tad; 02-16-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #8
sirGordy
Contemplative Soul

sirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Me at helm of the Schooner Woodwind, out in the Chesapeake during my recent trip to Annapolis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gordon at Helm.jpg (47.3 KB, 15063 views)
sirGordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, Jim. Come back and post again once things improve and you have a little more color, okay?
Thanks, hunny. I'm doing much better now. Catch up with ya later. . .
Old 08-31-2009, 08:41 AM   #10
wrestlingguy
No more Mr. Nice Guy

wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!
wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!

After the last New Jersey bash, this was taken at Red Robin, as I was getting ready to leave...........it appears that someone wasn't going to allow me to do that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Phil.jpg (49.5 KB, 14748 views)
Old 08-31-2009, 10:15 AM   #11
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr does more than just post hot picspjbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Smile

Just me fishing at the Jersey Shore.

Last edited by pjbbwlvr; 02-09-2010 at 10:49 AM.
pjbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

although the quality isn't that great, this is a pic of me and Butch doing what we love, karaoke!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YGP2AD.jpg (48.9 KB, 14000 views)
Old 08-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #13
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. (fake)Gator wrestler
2. Touring the USS Alabama

Last edited by Isa; 10-26-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
rainyday
Departed

That gator looks pretty darn happy there.

Thanks for all the pictures, everyone.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 PM   #15
sexiistarr

sexiistarr can now change their title

hELLO All I have been away forever...back again trying to get aquainted with everyone I'm Angela ...aka Sexii Starr Here is my contribution..hangin' out in the park
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_6d7754f7059749b4b62fbcfcc8ba48ad.jpg (76.9 KB, 13827 views)
Old 08-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That gator looks pretty darn happy there.

Thanks for all the pictures, everyone.
Ha! Hadn't noticed that...lol
Old 08-31-2009, 04:19 PM   #17
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In front of the Rock n Rollercoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with one of my fave people, indy500tchr.

I LOVE this rollercoaster - if you're fat and miss riding them, go ride this one! You'll fit into it

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #18
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rainy I LOVE this thread!!! Awesome!!

here are my contributions

Me in NYC dancing in Central Park with a friend, on a rainy Sunday ; 2nd pic -if you look down toward the end of the boardwalk you can see me...the blue speck is my shirt LOL ; 3rd is wandering around and taking some pics on the Cape, and in the last pic, which I think is my favorite picture of me ever, is sunrise on the Cape in my favorite sweater- I woke up early to be alone, just to have coffee and take pictures during the sunrise, what a perfect morning that was.
I love all of these pics because I feel like they all represent who I am.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dancing in CP rain RS.jpg (115.9 KB, 13628 views)
File Type: jpg me at the end of the path.jpg (35.1 KB, 13181 views)
File Type: jpg taking pics at Onset.jpg (80.8 KB, 13234 views)
File Type: jpg me at sunrise Onset RS.jpg (47.8 KB, 12934 views)
Old 08-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #19
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Dancing with the shark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Me water skiing last year (I don't have many photos of me, this happens to be the most recent one of me doing stuff that I have handy. I don't think I've changed much).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirGordy View Post
Me at helm of the Schooner Woodwind, out in the Chesapeake during my recent trip to Annapolis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
After the last New Jersey bash, this was taken at Red Robin, as I was getting ready to leave...........it appears that someone wasn't going to allow me to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Just me fishing at the Jersey Shore.
WOW! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE FUN FELLAS, ESPECIALLY MR. BOSSMAN DANCING WITH THE SHARKS - GO CONRAD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post
although the quality isn't that great, this is a pic of me and Butch doing what we love, karaoke!!!
Darn it! Haven't heard you guys sing since... since... o good grief! That just means it's time again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
1. (fake)Gator wrestler
2. Touring the USS Alabama
Haha! Love it! I agree that 'gator sho'nuff be lookin' happy! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiistarr View Post
hELLO All I have been away forever...back again trying to get aquainted with everyone I'm Angela ...aka Sexii Starr Here is my contribution..hangin' out in the park
Welcome back! And what a fun way to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
In front of the Rock n Rollercoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with one of my fave people, indy500tchr.

I LOVE this rollercoaster - if you're fat and miss riding them, go ride this one! You'll fit into it
I don't know BBM... is it a good sign when the rollercoaster you want to ride is sponsored by Hanes?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
here are my contributions

Me in NYC dancing in Central Park with a friend, on a rainy Sunday ; 2nd pic -if you look down toward the end of the boardwalk you can see me...the blue speck is my shirt LOL ; 3rd is wandering around and taking some pics on the Cape, and in the last pic, which I think is my favorite picture of me ever, is sunrise on the Cape in my favorite sweater- I woke up early to be alone, just to have coffee and take pictures during the sunrise, what a perfect morning that was.
I love all of these pics because I feel like they all represent who I am.
Great pics Goofy! I gotta say running amok with you guys for a few hours was a load of fun!

Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

what an awesome thread Rainy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meOceanfront.jpg (108.0 KB, 12772 views)
File Type: jpg meOcean.jpg (72.6 KB, 12502 views)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:59 PM   #21
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

love The Pics
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #22
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The first one is me at Stanley Park in Canada. The second one I am lounging in a cool chair on the cruise ship. I want a chair like that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2205a.jpg (77.0 KB, 12193 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2230a.jpg (41.4 KB, 11973 views)
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #23
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Here are a few of me with a couple of love ones.
1) June 91, me helping my (late) son put on his back in Yosemite NP. My other son needs no assistance. The I designed both son's (and my) backpacks and sewed as a Christmas 1990 present! It was his first backpacking trip for my both sons.
2) Me in one the best outdoor moments of my life. Me cross country skiing and snow camping in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
3) On another snow camping trip, I twisted my ankle skiing down a hill. So I had my sons dig a hole in the snow, I place my foot/ankle in the hole and covered my ankle for a half-hour.
4) Two years ago (before arthritis hit my knees), this was my favorite form of exercise. Walking 0.6-miles to the elementary school place my six year old granddaughter on my shoulders and walk home.

All very warm moments in my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9g-Trev_1st-BPTrip6_E-m.jpg (59.1 KB, 11932 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_1985_Skiing_1a.jpg (42.8 KB, 11714 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_2001_Injured.jpg (33.5 KB, 11430 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_LeiLea_05-06.jpg (43.3 KB, 11357 views)
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:56 AM   #24
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Adrian, I LOVE that picture of you and your granddaughter. Classic!

Here is one of my trying to put together my kayak on Lake Burera (Rwanda, East Africa), and another of me out in La Balandra (Baja, Mexico).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _DSC0443small3.jpg (98.6 KB, 11347 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1648.jpg (109.7 KB, 11242 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #25
Ashley
Great Dane

Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is clearly one of my most flattering photos ever. This is me (and soup and some HB regulars) dancing and singing to some Journey one random HB night.

(I look like a blow-up doll. That is all.)

1358dance.jpg

Heavenly Bodies!
Wishlist
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures