Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Steatopygous has said some nice things
Question Can you help with my booty size?

Hi,

I am a fan of dimensionsmagazine because I can read great stories about butt gain (or expansion).
But I was thinking if there is a way to real do a real story about big booty gain.
In my all life I desire my booty bigger. Even if it means rolls and rolls of fat issue in my booty but it will be very big. Now I have a 42'' booty size but I hope one day get a 64'' booty. It's difficult to explain (you can see my life story at: http://carolive1000.deviantart.com/).
So I am always looking for some powder, liquid, pill, food, magic, spell, potion, work, etc that affect my booty fat cells and then I start to grow (for as much time as that formula or some things work on my booty).
I really know that it is possible but I am not able to find it.
So, please ( I am almost begging you) can you help me to find it or to tell me how, where or who I can find it? How make my booty really big?

Thank you so much,

= )
Carol Oliveira
Sao Paulo, Brazil

The booty volunteer
Steatopygous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
Skyseer

Skyseer has said some nice things

Most of the women I know really build it up by eating well and sitting on their rear - Oh Ya, what a lovely sight!

Best wishes to a growing rear - we're all behind you!
Skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Squats and deadlifts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hear riding bike helps too. Bikers are apparently notorious for their gluteus maximi.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I hear riding bike helps too. Bikers are apparently notorious for their gluteus maximi.
So are speed skaters.

The obvious choice here is to participate in a high-endurance sport that focuses on the hams, quads, and glutes....however antithetical to your weight gain desires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
rob1974

rob1974 can now change their title
Default awesome!!! i'm not alone

and here i thought i was the only one that dreamed and wished for a woman's booty to grow bigger...but if i only had some useful help for you to achieve both our dreams.....hmmm, maybe this is meant to be my life's work....how to make a woman's booty grow bigger....yes yes

for now, as mentioned above...sitting on your rear and eating a plenty but than there's no way to tell it will go to your rear......unfortunately i think genetics determine where we will hold our extra weight.

they recently found that a damaged chromosome 15 is found in a majority of people who smoke..smoking in someway staves off the anxiety or depression that this person would normally have without the smoke....so they are finding that an anti depressant along with different programs to quit is the best way to go....

my point being is that soon, they will have identified the big booty chromosome and i'm sure there will be gene therapy or ways to achieve the big booty once they do identify it.....

Brave new world...here we come........SCARY!!!!
rob1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:30 AM   #7
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Smile I can't wait

I wish it will be true!

I will be the first to try this and be the biggest booty girl in the world (sorry it it is too big). I hope.

Thank you for keep my faith in the future.

Kiss,

= )
Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1974 View Post
and here i thought i was the only one that dreamed and wished for a woman's booty to grow bigger...but if i only had some useful help for you to achieve both our dreams.....hmmm, maybe this is meant to be my life's work....how to make a woman's booty grow bigger....yes yes

for now, as mentioned above...sitting on your rear and eating a plenty but than there's no way to tell it will go to your rear......unfortunately i think genetics determine where we will hold our extra weight.

they recently found that a damaged chromosome 15 is found in a majority of people who smoke..smoking in someway staves off the anxiety or depression that this person would normally have without the smoke....so they are finding that an anti depressant along with different programs to quit is the best way to go....

my point being is that soon, they will have identified the big booty chromosome and i'm sure there will be gene therapy or ways to achieve the big booty once they do identify it.....

Brave new world...here we come........SCARY!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #8
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Default Thanks!

Thanks!

I could do that as long as my fat booty cells wouldn't go away, because I want that it fill more and more.

= )
Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
So are speed skaters.

The obvious choice here is to participate in a high-endurance sport that focuses on the hams, quads, and glutes....however antithetical to your weight gain desires.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:53 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If that is your booty in your avatar you have a very nice round booty.
Thats a good point to start from,just eat a lot and gain to see where the fat goes.
My fat collects in my butt and hip/thighs and no complaints from me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:35 AM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

i thought this thread was long dead lol damn
Old 08-28-2009, 05:05 AM   #11
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought the only way to guarantee the growth of a specific body part was through genetics or surgery. If you're an apple there's no way that you'll gain weight in your bum. It might get bigger but your tummy will always be the biggest part. If you are an apple I would advise you get yourself a bigger bottom on the surgeons table.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #12
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well the OP is in Brazil - the Cosmetic Surgery Capital of the World - she just needs to find the Dr. willing to do the Butt Augmentation procedure - though it's a stretch to hope for a 20" increase - unless your willing to do all sorts of unsafe synthrol types of injections.....
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #13
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steatopygous View Post
Hi,

I am a fan of dimensionsmagazine because I can read great stories about butt gain (or expansion).
But I was thinking if there is a way to real do a real story about big booty gain.
In my all life I desire my booty bigger. Even if it means rolls and rolls of fat issue in my booty but it will be very big. Now I have a 42'' booty size but I hope one day get a 64'' booty. It's difficult to explain (you can see my life story at: http://carolive1000.deviantart.com/).
So I am always looking for some powder, liquid, pill, food, magic, spell, potion, work, etc that affect my booty fat cells and then I start to grow (for as much time as that formula or some things work on my booty).
I really know that it is possible but I am not able to find it.
So, please ( I am almost begging you) can you help me to find it or to tell me how, where or who I can find it? How make my booty really big?

Thank you so much,

= )
Carol Oliveira
Sao Paulo, Brazil

The booty volunteer

Simple- eat a lot and do a lot of sitting- most women will develop a nice fat secretary butt given enough time sitting and eating, as much as her individual genes will grant her. Growing a super soft jiggly fat butt should be a world wide contest for women, in my dreams anyway
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote