Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #201
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
*ahem* I judged your screen name when I first saw it. I thought you were a woman. I don't know how this particular instance would be any different.
no one here was happy to discover i'm not a woman

especially mini after i sucked his dick
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #202
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
lol hey now, if there's instant replay then there's gotta be Coaches Challenge. Like if I claim I never said something i get to toss a red flag to the mods so they can review if I said it or not.

So Soverysoft or Anne Marie can stand and say "After reviewing the post, the quarterback's post was clean, the ruling on the post has been overturned....the poster will not be put in time out"
So it would be something like this, but with AM or SVS standing in front of the replay booth??

nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #203
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
So it would be something like this, but with AM or SVS standing in front of the replay booth??

exactly! Commissioner Conrad knows how to pick em :-)
Old 09-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #204
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually, my post was edited b/c I don't think I had "one of those women" on there originally, and alas, what was originally said will be forever forgotten and be known only to myself and all the people who repped the original post ;P
Aw. I think it is cute that you got rep for attacking me. Had nothing to do with you, I hope you know that.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #205
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Aw. I think it is cute that you got rep for attacking me. Had nothing to do with you, I hope you know that.
Lol, it's almost like you got repped by proxy i guess
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #206
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is it wrong that whenever I see the title of this thread I hear the voice and spoken cadence of Issac Hayes' spoken intro to the theme of "Shaft"?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #207
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lol, it's almost like you got repped by proxy i guess
If I say what it is really like...I might get a verbal spanking, from the powers that be.

---
Now I have Chef's salty balls on my mind.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #208
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Is it wrong that whenever I see the title of this thread I hear the voice and spoken cadence of Issac Hayes' spoken intro to the theme of "Shaft"?
OMG YES!! hahahahahahaha..
That actually made a tear come out!!!
I need to know what the end bit is though or my ocd will go off the radar..
"Does the superfat sexual goddes, the basis of male sexual imagery prevent the Priviate dick who gets all the chicks from getting..the aforementioned chicks?.................SHAFT"!
Damn right!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #209
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If I say what it is really like...I might get a verbal spanking, from the powers that be.

---
Now I have Chef's salty balls on my mind.
I'm sure the chief wont mind you saying how it really is seeing you have his salty balls on your mind!!

tee-hee ..fun with dyslexia..
SHAFT!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #210
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My dear Lisa, you get rep for my first Dims laugh of the day.

Can ya dig it!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #211
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
My dear Lisa, you get rep for my first Dims laugh of the day.

Can ya dig it!
I thank you
Old 09-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #212
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I'm sure the chief wont mind you saying how it really is seeing you have his salty balls on your mind!!

SHAFT!
For some reason, my vision is all blurry today so I had to get really close to my monitor to see if I had made a mistake.

lol

You are so messed up...even more than moi...and that's saying something.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #213
mergirl

Quote:
For some reason, my vision is all blurry today so I had to get really close to my monitor to see if I had made a mistake.

lol

You are so messed up...even more than moi...and that's saying something.
Oh dear.. better reel in my messedupness a little. I aim to be a bawhair smidgen less messed up than you always! just a bawhair smidgen mind.
Maby this thread is giving you blurred vision...either that or something to do with the salt from those balls..
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #214
mossystate

Quote:
Maby this thread is giving you blurred vision...either that or something to do with the salt from those balls..
So, perhaps I need to actually chomp down on those balls...and not just lick them for the salt? Wait, I already do that.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #215
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

SHAFT!

Time for another visual moment;but, we have to keep within the bounds of decency... - this cute adorable pooch has graciously volunteered for this demonstration.

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote