Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Maintaining

Hi again everybody! I've been around 225-240 for the last year now (mostly around 230) after having put on sixty pounds or so for various reasons over the last few years. While I don't mind where I am right now, I've still occasionally given thought to putting on more weight, though usually I end up guilting myself into letting that idea go and staying where I am. Maybe it's because I'm afraid people will notice if I continue to "let myself go", or I'm afraid of change, or other reasons. I know I've posted on this before but I've still not really come to an answer, so if anybody feels like advocating a path for me one way or the other that'd be great lol
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do what will make you happiest and healthiest. That's all I can really say, from my perspective...
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote