Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #76
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I did a little search and overall the consenus seems to be that approxately 55% of men are between 5.5-6.5 in. in length...Which makes me feel like I should get into the dirty movie biz
Hubba! Hubba!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #77
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i'm tiny as hell and rocked 500

go get em buttslap
rofl. I'm average and have had no problem with the girls I've been with before, who were all 300-400lbs. I mean, unless you're like 3 inches, then you might need to whip out a penis pump.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #78
debz-aka
What does this thing do?

debz-aka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdebz-aka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Was he gentle?
Dude that is seriously funny.

I checked carefully and noticed that a great old blues song has not been quoted yet, so this goes out to you, Mini.

"It ain't the meat its the motion that makes your momma want to rock..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxv9-iiY9a0

http://www.nouterusnojobnoproblem.blogspot.com
debz-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #79
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Yah, ditto (to the post above); this is one of the oldest, meanest fat jokes in the book. Weird to see it on Dims.
To quote Randall Graves in Clerks 2: "It's okay...I'm takin' it back..."
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #80
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

:Ojkjkjjkkjjk
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #81
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*looks down* Damn!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #82
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*looks down* Damn!
Another night another empty bed?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #83
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nononono, skip that last post, I can do better than that.

She made you wear a blindfold, only to make like a hockey player and get the puck out of there.

nonono even better. She... she... she turned out to be a dude!

nononono, I...I... I can't come up with something funny today.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #84
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
Nononono, skip that last post, I can do better than that.

She made you wear a blindfold, only to make like a hockey player and get the puck out of there.

nonono even better. She... she... she turned out to be a dude!

nononono, I...I... I can't come up with something funny today.
*looks at you* damn!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #85
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*looks at you* damn!!!!

Sorry Kevin:
the Great Ron Simmons may fight you to have dibs on the 1st
"Damn"

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #86
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Sorry Kevin:
the Great Ron Simmons may fight you to have dibs on the 1st
"Damn"

hehe, funny thing is I met him at a show about 6 months ago. I got an autographed picture and he tried to make me buy a Florida State helmet..I'm like "Dude, BC is in the ACC too, gimmie a break"

good times