Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #26
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post

"Yeah, the freshman 50 is pretty standard around here..."
Oh god, I wish....
Old 09-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #27
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh god, I wish....
Hahaha, same. Most of te people I know lost weight in their first year of University because we were all too damn poor to eat!! The only guys around were famished twigs
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #28
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha, same. Most of te people I know lost weight in their first year of University because we were all too damn poor to eat!! The only guys around were famished twigs
My first year of college I got a job as a cook so I could get free meals. I ended up putting on over 30lbs my freshman year.

Moral of the story: Work as a cook your freshmen year!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #29
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dude I want a queen.
My twin xl is like sleeping on a brick
Old 09-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My university residence had an honest to goodness open meal plan....well you only got one of the main course, but as much buns, salads, fruit, desserts, milk, juice, soda (breakfast cereal in the morning) and so forth as you wanted. I put on ten pounds before Canadian Thanksgiving! Then I learned to watch what I was eating more (having never heard of an FFA at the time). None of the other guys around me gained much weight. Quite a number of the young women did, however. I think that a lot of guys at that age have a metabolism that can withstand anything.

But related to all you can eat, and back on topic "OK, I'll take thirds, since all you ladies seem to want me to"
Old 09-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #31
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd like to be able to say:

"Yes, a booth is FINE!!! I LOVE booths!!!"

and

"I have a hot Rabbit with a date tonight!"
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #32
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Not in residence or on meal plans then? I went to a university with a fully open meal plan; I put on 12 pounds by Christmas, a friend put on 50 pounds in that time! My son has just started as a frosh in a res with an open meal plan; judging by the guts on many of the residence assistants, the freshman 15+ is pretty comon there...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #33
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
My first year of college I got a job as a cook so I could get free meals. I ended up putting on over 30lbs my freshman year.

Moral of the story: Work as a cook your freshmen year!
I would've LOVED to have been a cook, or known a cook during my first year! Two of my roommates were doing okay, but my one other roommate and I were just scraping by, so our cupboards were pretty empty (our house didn't share food).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
My university residence had an honest to goodness open meal plan....well you only got one of the main course, but as much buns, salads, fruit, desserts, milk, juice, soda (breakfast cereal in the morning) and so forth as you wanted. I put on ten pounds before Canadian Thanksgiving! Then I learned to watch what I was eating more (having never heard of an FFA at the time). None of the other guys around me gained much weight. Quite a number of the young women did, however. I think that a lot of guys at that age have a metabolism that can withstand anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Not in residence or on meal plans then? I went to a university with a fully open meal plan; I put on 12 pounds by Christmas, a friend put on 50 pounds in that time! My son has just started as a frosh in a res with an open meal plan; judging by the guts on many of the residence assistants, the freshman 15+ is pretty comon there...
See, the Universities I've attended have charged a ridiculous amount for residence and for meal plans. It is much more affordable to live off campus and to take the bus to school. I didn't know many of the residence kids because all the friends I made were my neighbours off campus... and the majority of us were pretty well wasting away! There was this one BHM who lived next door to us (I had a boyfriend at the time but I had a huuuge crush on this guy too) but he lost a lot of weight as the year went on.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #34
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Dude I want a queen.
My twin xl is like sleeping on a brick
I have one but it might be a bit of a tight fit to get us both on there, I either have to sleep sideways or folded in order to keep my feet on the bed.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #35
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Dude I moved to health central:

Plus side: mass biking, walking to public transport, yoga, and my school has a super gym with a rock climbing wall. Also, lots of healthy vegetarian options (us rabbits is omnivores you know)

Minus side: Have not seen many BHMs, at least not ones Im attracted to.

Methinks I should pop in the IT department one day. Hahaha.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #37
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I have one but it might be a bit of a tight fit to get us both on there, I either have to sleep sideways or folded in order to keep my feet on the bed.
Hahaha. Well I keep saying I do need to get more padding for my bed. Lol.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #38
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'd like to be able to say:

"Yes, a booth is FINE!!! I LOVE booths!!!"

and

"I have a hot Rabbit with a date tonight!"
I love booths! And hot dates! Hozay, you know the way to a girls heart.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #39
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"It's true, two in three women are FFAs!"
Old 09-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #40
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"I'm sorry, you're just not my type. But I still want to be friends."
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know I would really love to say, "I'm glad all the other fat guys really get it: sexy is something sexually suggestive or stimulating that usually emanate from a state of mind and being".
Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #42
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"And it's the qualifying round here at the Sumo ring at the 2012 Olympics...."
Old 09-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #43
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"I'm glad other fat guys get it. It's not about learning to be in a state of mind or being, it's about being yourself and who you want to be."
Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #44
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
"I'm glad other fat guys get it. It's not about learning to be in a state of mind or being, it's about being yourself and who you want to be."
Ok thats a little confusing, how can you be yourself and who you want to be if who you want to be isn't yourself? I mean the statement "who you want to be" indicates already that your not that person. If you are why do you want to be it? Why aren't you just it?
Old 09-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #45
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I love booths! And hot dates! Hozay, you know the way to a girls heart.
Oh my . . . i think I'm blushing.

I guess the next trip is to Colorado.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #46
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Ok thats a little confusing, how can you be yourself and who you want to be if who you want to be isn't yourself? I mean the statement "who you want to be" indicates already that your not that person. If you are why do you want to be it? Why aren't you just it?
Can you guys just settle this? Us FFAs can help. I feel the most civilized solution is that you two can either wrestle in
a) mud
or
b) green jello.

Let us know your decision, and we'll make it happen. As a vegetarian I feel the most ethical solution is mud, but this is open to debate. Its a democracy not a rabbitocracy.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #47
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Can you guys just settle this? Us FFAs can help. I feel the most civilized solution is that you two can either wrestle in
a) mud
or
b) green jello.

Let us know your decision, and we'll make it happen. As a vegetarian I feel the most ethical solution is mud, but this is open to debate. Its a democracy not a rabbitocracy.
I only wrestle in the finest muds that have been imported from Calistoga and pre-bathed in by virgin women.

I'll wrestle in any flavor of jello though.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #48
fat hiker

Things fat guys would like to be able to say:

"Hasta la Vista, baby."

"We'll always have Paris."

"To be, or not to be, that is the question."
Old 03-18-2010, 05:54 AM   #49
fat hiker

Things a fat guy would like to be able to say:

"Well, 'Mrs.' President, how does it feel waking up in the White House?"

"Leeds, Her Royal Highness would like her bath early this morning." "Yes, Your Majesty."
Old 03-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #50
Fatgator

Fatgator can now change their title

"Wait wait wait, you're going to deliver the pizza straight to my window?"
Fatgator is offline   Reply With Quote