Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
penny

penny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespenny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default plus size women's clothes

i think all the women that have posted pic's of themselves are soooooooo beautiful.i love the clothes!! i don't know where to shop. does anyone shop online? you all have made me see i am a beautiful woman! and i have never dressed pretty. i'm 5"3 and 390-400 lbs. so i'm pretty short. and i would LOVE to wear a dress! help please!
penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Check out the clothing/fashion forum.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny View Post
i think all the women that have posted pic's of themselves are soooooooo beautiful.i love the clothes!! i don't know where to shop. does anyone shop online? you all have made me see i am a beautiful woman! and i have never dressed pretty. i'm 5"3 and 390-400 lbs. so i'm pretty short. and i would LOVE to wear a dress! help please!
google "igigi plus size" beautiful clothes up to size 32

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Penny, definitely, check out the clothing and fashion forum as Katorade suggested. You'll find information about clothes that are gorgeous, and affordable.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the clothing/fashion forum there is a thread at the top of all sorts of plus size clothing resources you can check out:]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
philmon53

philmon53 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny View Post
As a plus sized crossdresser, I like to shop online at Woman Within.com and Just My Size.
philmon53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #7
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I shop online for most everything, don't forget Ebay. I have found some really great things there.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote