Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hiding Relationships

I after 8 months with my boyfriend finally I took him to meet my family. They had sometime seen him with my friends but we were careful not to show anything else more.

Background: my parents were upset when i told them that i am a gay, but they still continue to support me and said that firstly I should be happy, even as they were not happy with my "decision". So I'm not saying much about my partners to them, but because I have been with Andy for a long time I decided that maybe I should take him to them to meet them and say that we were dating. I was so nervous!

And they plus my sister to, really like him! I think it is hard not to because he is the nicest guy in all the world and of course so good looking (too good for me hehe). So I worried for nothing.

This was good for me but I wanted to ask here if people from the site have tried to hide relationships and what happened?
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive never tried to hide my relationships from anyone...I just tend to be an open book. Sadly, and it has happened more than once, there have been guys that I've been seeing who hide me from people in their lives be it their family or for what they say are work reasons, etc. Sadly...in those cases, it eventually comes to an end, because I am too good a woman to be hidden away...fat or not.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good for you Diego glad it all worked out.
Yeah you just never know how parents will react when you bring that special one home for the first time.
I'm so happy for you.
BTW You are absolutly gorgeous and if as you say he is sooo good looking you have to be a cute couple.
Oh yeah post some pics of you two I HAVE to see.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First of all, I'm glad to hear that things are working out for you

And to answer your question, yes, I have hidden many relationships from my family. It's mainly because I didn't think it was any of their business who I was dating. It was also because they didn't believe that I dated women I told them about one girlfriend, and they laughed at me in disbelief....so they were pretty much cut off after that.