Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #76
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I do that and most will turn their heads but you get the goof balls they think they need to keep staring..I am a natural born smart ass so I usually do a good soft shoe with a big ending and ask them if they like the floor show! Or I ask them if one of my boobs had fallen out and I didn't know it!! I just have to bite my tongue not to tell them off about how rude they are..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #77
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
What bugs the hell out of me is finding a quirky t-shirt that I really like on a quirky t-shirt website... and they don't make women's sizes above an XL. The kicker is when the men's sizes go up to 3X.

FAT GIRLS LIKE STUPID PUNS TOO, YA KNOW.
Sooooo.... I realize you posted this, like, ages ago, but when I was poking around the Snorg site I saw that they link to a create-your-own option where you can put their designs on different products, including other shirt styles. The biggest women's I could find was the heavyweight t-shirt which goes up to a XXL, but they also have hoodies, messenger bags, and hats, and some of the other men's styles might work also (I usually find the baseball shirts with the different-colored sleeves to fit better than regular men's t-shirts... I'm not sure if it's the cut or the fabric or what, but they normally don't choke me so much and don't pull as badly on the hips.) Also, some of their products (like the juniors long-sleeved t-shirt) only listed sizes L and XL, and I doubt they only MAKE it in those sizes... so they may have larger sizes on some products that just don't show up when they're out of stock.

Edit: Or you could go to a separate custom shirt maker like http://www.customink.com/ (I've gotten good products from them before, but they only go up to a 3XL in women's, and not in all styles) or http://www.shirtmagic.com/ (no experience with them, but they go up to a 4XL women's in all styles). You'd have to fiddle with the image to get the transparency right and stuff so that it prints nicely, but it would certainly be doable!

Last edited by Teleute; 09-13-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #78
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think women's t-shirts are cut three to four inches smaller all around than men's shirts, even with the extra room for the hips. I just buy men's t-shirts, tho they do tug on the neck and are a bit tight around the hips. Thinkgeek.com and jinx.com have men's shirts that sometimes go up to 5XL I think.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #79
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not anyone's mother, or anyone's Moral Majority, or a harpy, or a man hater, or a ball buster, or a sex cop, or take-your-pick.

Stop assuming that I'm doing anything but having my say. Stop feeling persecuted or rushing to protect those you wrongly believe I'm persecuting, from my evil claws.

And believe that I just don't give a rat's ass what you do in your spare time, but if you have something to say out in the open, I do, as well.

And stop spreading your goofball ideas about who or what I am. You don't know me, fool.

And if you can't or won't quit it, go ahead and PM me a JPG of a gauntlet and it'll be ON.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #80
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know Fascie....sometimes it's kinda nice being a ballbuster.....

Sometimes, it's my fave sport, methinks.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #81
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

LMAO...I have held that title for a few years!!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote