Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-07-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Steatopygous has said some nice things
Post Trying things to grow my booty = ) (Yam root)

Hi!

First I want to thank you for send me tips about how make my booty bigger = )

I want to say that I start a new diet that promise to get some inches in my lower body = )

I start to take vitamins in the morning and afternoon lunch that include raw yam. Yes ><, raw but I mix it with fruits and suggar. I use the blender so sometimes it looks like a translucid "goo", that I swalow at once (without taste) ad then I put my hand in my belly and say: go and work in my booty! (*ch1ld*ish thing I think, blush, but I hope it works). It is the first week. I will let you know if it will increase some inch (or inches) in my booty = ) Right now I feel my belly a little smaller. Maybe it is working already...= )

I will try to write more and share what already happen and what is happing with me in order you understand why and how I could grow my booty (when I say that I also mean my hips and upper thighs, but specially my booty area)

Sorry for my bad English. It is something that I think that narrow my way to find and ask for help.

Thank you for helping me.

= )
Carol Oliveira

P.S.: the reason I start to include yam in my diet it is because an article called: "Possible steatopygia in prehistoric central Japan: evidence from clay figurines". They say that "protruding buttock" are associate with wild yam diet. I also know that there are some African populations that have a lot of case of steatopygia. I am trying to find what foods they eat and then I will eat too = )
Steatopygous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Post Carol booty grow dream

Hi!

This is a very nice booty growing video made by an artist (zomgbbw). It is a sort of enhancement pill or liquid or something else that this girl use and then her booty grow everytime she use it, spreading fat in her booty!
Read the story:

Carol [me ] got a small box and inside were six pills. She swallowed one of the pills. Carol's butt pushed outward with fat tissue growing. Then she swallowed the second one and Carol's ass continued to jutt further and further outward spreading as more and more fat was pumped into her rear. After at least 30 more seconds the growing stopped. She sighed, contented with happen...until she swallowed the third one...

I wish it was true

Carol Oliveira

Carol Booty Grow Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSe_vPkJI60
Old 09-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If it works let me know. I might try it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
Steatopygous
On Timeout

Default I will let you know

Hi!

I am drinking twice a day. I will let you know if I get some result (booty grow or shrink belly).

= )
Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
If it works let me know. I might try it.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
kenix_00

kenix_00 has said some nice things
Default booty gain

You have to concentrate on eating huge amounts of sugars and starches instead of protein/vegetables. Mainly sitting most of the time will help too. Eating more small meals of the sugars/starches more times a day instead stuffing yourself three times a day will help as well and keep the weight from going to your belly (stretching it out). Hope this helps as it has helped many African American women unbeknown to them.
kenix_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Try eating fried rice. It has alot of carbohydrates plus it is high and fat. i eat alot of chinese food. Chiken and pork to name a few. My ass is jiggly and has cellulite. but not too much my ass is semi toned from walking around a grocery store all day. Plus I drink alot of regular soda to go with my meals. I think the sugar packs a punch wen you eat something fattening. When I eat a big meal i get tired and want to rest. I think that is when the body is working its magic and storing the fat.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 09-21-2009 at 07:07 PM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote