Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
stewie555
On Timeout

stewie555 has said some nice things
Default chubbly hands and feet

does anyone else here find chubby hands and feet attractive?

pics welcome
stewie555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

not too much,, for me chubby feet always to me is a turnoff because it makes me think of adema for some reason.. chubby hands are okay but doesnt do too much..
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG! I LOVE ME SOME FAT FEET! THE SMELLIER THE BETTER. IT IS REALLY EVEN MORE SEXY IF THE BBW HAS A LITTLE BIT OF TOE JAM STUCK IN BETWEEN THE TOES!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatfeet.JPG (21.5 KB, 834 views)
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn Steve you are brutal!
Rep on the way.

Last edited by Tracii; 08-08-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie555 View Post

pics welcome
As part of the whole fat package fat feet and hands play a large role in symmetry for me.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

I like chubby fingers very much!
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I may be a bit of a Debbie Downer (wow do people still say that? Maybe I'll revive it....) anyway....I'm not that fond of chubby feet- at least not on myself. I guess being a girl it's difficult to find cute shoes because I have wide feet, but oh well. Flip flops are by BFF and I rock a french pedi on my chubby toes so it's all good lol.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #8
stewie555
On Timeout

stewie555 has said some nice things

chubby hands are great, i love em
stewie555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:41 AM   #9
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
I may be a bit of a Debbie Downer (wow do people still say that? Maybe I'll revive it....) anyway....I'm not that fond of chubby feet- at least not on myself. I guess being a girl it's difficult to find cute shoes because I have wide feet, but oh well. Flip flops are by BFF and I rock a french pedi on my chubby toes so it's all good lol.
Ms. Fallenangel : Whether you have chubby feet,wide fat feet or chubby toes Us FA's love you ladies regardless.Having chubby feet just means there is a ust more of a bigger,phatter sexier foot to kiss and massage.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie555 View Post

pics welcome
I don't really, but I had to respond to say that I love the misspelling in the title. Chubbly.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #11
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love a bbw with soft chubby hands! <3 Those little dimples at the knuckles? So hott!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #12
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chubby hands, feet, face, arms, legs... it's all cute.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my bf has the cutest chubby hands ever

i've never seen cute chubby feet.... then again, i'm not a fan of feet in general
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #14
hamburger_helper

hamburger_helper has said some nice things

chubby hands and fingers are a huge turn on for me. i especially love it when the hands are so swollen that the knuckles look like dimples in the skin.

my best friend (who happens to be very heavy) has such chubby hands that we nicknamed them "sausage fingers". she takes alot of pride in that
hamburger_helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #15
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, especially chubby hands. I'm not usually big on feet in general, but I do think chubby ones are cute. (Or chubbly.)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote