Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #51
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Man that sounds Awesome! Chicken Legs brought me this great Southern BBQ the other day of Brisket, Ribs, Baked Beans, and Marconi salad.

MEAT, its whats for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!

mmmmm man I'm hungry lol
Old 03-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #52
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Man that sounds Awesome! Chicken Legs brought me this great Southern BBQ the other day of Brisket, Ribs, Baked Beans, and Marconi salad.

mmmmm man I'm hungry lol
Lol Dan anit a huge chicken fan.... but the darling eats what is but in front of him lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #53
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post

mmmmm man I'm hungry lol
Wait, are you implying there's good BBQ west of Kansas City?

Kinkykitten, your pics are awesome!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #54
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah, I've got to agree with Shake there, good BBQ outside of KC?

And by the way, Meat is MURDER!!! Tasty, tasty murder...
Old 03-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #55
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah first of all Rudy's Kicks ass, no we don't have it here and I think the closest one is New Mexico, but I go there for Brisket every chance I get. Now chicken legs turned me onto this new place, and quite frankly I keep thinking about it. Now I didn't have the Hot BBQ sauce so I don't know how good it is yet. The other place here is "The Salt Lick Cafe" they have all you can eat Meat! You heard me $17 and you can stuff your face with Hot Links, Ribs, and Brisket! mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 04-01-2009, 05:47 AM   #56
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow what a lucky couple!

You look so tiny and fragile next to VP's soft bulk... just perfect!

Wish you many many long years of love and happiness!

Kudos for proving Him wrong! :bow:
:happy:
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #57
swike77

swike77 has said some nice things

Lovely pictures. You can really see how connected you guys are in more ways than one!

Still, as nice as they are, they remind me of my own pathetic lonely existence.
swike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #58
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you so much all of you Me and Dan are greatful

Here is a newer pic of Dan. Do you think I'm feeding him well enough?

Some more of us both on the way
Old 04-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #59
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post

Somehow I doubt he goes hungry.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #60
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow im gay and I don't think Ive ever been turned on by other straight couple photos.... :-)

You guys look great together.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #61
kinkykitten

Quote:
Thank you so much all of you Me and Dan are greatful

Some more of us both on the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasuperchub84 View Post
Wow im gay and I don't think Ive ever been turned on by other straight couple photos.... :-)

You guys look great together.
Aww thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Somehow I doubt he goes hungry.
Certainly doesn't when I'm around hehe

Last edited by kinkykitten; 04-24-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: typos
Old 04-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #62
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

for some reason, my favorite picture is the one of you guys waiting for the train to Olso.

I live in an area where it gets to 120F/49C, and I can only imagine how cold it was for it to be snowing like that. And even though it seems to be cold as hell, you two seem completely content, just being there with eachother. Amazing.

hozay
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #63
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
for some reason, my favorite picture is the one of you guys waiting for the train to Olso.

I live in an area where it gets to 120F/49C, and I can only imagine how cold it was for it to be snowing like that. And even though it seems to be cold as hell, you two seem completely content, just being there with eachother. Amazing.

hozay
Thank you so much! Yes it was bloody freezing! think it was taken early Feb so at that time we were having -15oC kinda temperatures! Brrrrr!

Thanks again !
Old 06-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #64
kinkykitten

We have to spend some time apart cos I need to be here in England while my Mom has some intensive treatment for leukemia

This means we are cam to cam only and missing each other like crazy!

here is a pic of me entertaining him lol

and my new undies if you want to see lol

Old 06-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #65
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww sorry to hear about your mum Sarah! It is good that you're able to be close to her. Hope your mum responds well to the treatment and I'm keeping her in my prayers!

Hang in there, you'll get your Dan soon enough! His double chin is too cute.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #66
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope your mum is okay and pulls through
You are adorable Miss Sarah.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #67
kinkykitten

Default Update :)

Dan came and whisked me back to Norway :] I'm home!

A few everyday pics - we will do a new set soon with Dan's sexy bellyness hehe

Also we will be getting married in October so we will be sure to post some pics of that here also =D

May 09

July 09 *sigh swooon* handsomeness

July 09 - Garden party! (excuse my pjs) lol

July 09 - Carnival! <3

Old 07-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #68
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Dan came and whisked me back to Norway :] I'm home!

A few everyday pics - we will do a new set soon with Dan's sexy bellyness hehe

Also we will be getting married in October so we will be sure to post some pics of that here also =D

May 09

July 09 *sigh swooon* handsomeness

July 09 - Garden party! (excuse my pjs) lol

July 09 - Carnival! <3

Congratulations Guys! I wish you both a lot of happiness in the future.

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #69
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

did you JUST get back home from England?

That's a lot of time away from each other.

I'm sure it'll only make you guys stronger.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #70
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I will not excuse the pajamas. They are amazing.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #71
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I will not excuse the pajamas. They are amazing.
^This. .
Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #72
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Holy crap, how did I miss this thread?

Kinkykitten, I have to say this, I love, love, love the May 2009 pic of the both of you. Ya'll are such a cute couple.

Cheers!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #73
kinkykitten

Hehe thanks all

Will update the pics next week... with our wedding photos
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #74
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Hehe thanks all

Will update the pics next week... with our wedding photos
Congrats Sarah! Yay!
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #75
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Congrats Sarah! Yay!

Thanks Sarah lol x

Here is a new one from before our wedding!

Just uploading a few of my wedding pics to fb, so i will post a few when i'm done Not got the official ones yet

Last edited by kinkykitten; 10-08-2009 at 03:38 PM.