Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Taste of .....

Hi everyone... just had to share this. Wifey and I went to the taste of Madison this weekend. I just have to say, these events are apparently THE place for FAs and BBWs!

For those who haven't been to a "Taste of (insert city name here)" It's generally many booths occupied by local restaurants serving up low cost small dishes of the best they have to offer.

Anyway, I have never seen a more wonderful crowd of people enjoying themselves, but especially so many BBWs. We went on a warm saturday evening, and I couldn't help noticing an awful lot of tight and revealing clothing on some large ladies.

We sampled everything from steak and mashed potatoes, nachos, crab rangoons, homemade mac and cheese, cheesecake and more. And for those wondering, yes my wife is gaining although not intentionally, i've just been lucky this year.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

we have the taste of chicago here
perfect for an already incredibly fat city
i know what u mean i love to go and eat to my hearts content
Old 10-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

I wonder if they have "a taste of Biloxi, MS"? (havent herd of it yet)
Maybe nearby New Orleans has an event like that. Until then I'll just keep going to BBQs in my neighborhood. ( I STILL cook the best damn ribs ever, hehehe)
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this would have fit better on the foodee board? LOL

ive always seen these things on tv, but ive never seen one advertised here in Florida unfortunately. I did go to the Gilroy Garlic Festival years ago in Cali and that was fabulous!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote