Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #26
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think it's fair to blame one's self totally for another person's state of being, even if you may contribute to it. At what point is a BBW responsible for herself? Her own health and her own status as an adult? I don't think anyone's pampering can truly make another person decrepit, or disabled, unless there is an unhealthy emotion behind it, one which the BBW shares, and profits from. It's a sad thing to witness.

I have a friend who is actually in a similar situation. She is actually quite trim and thin, and does not support herself. She is constantly "sick" and does not work or keep house. I can't lie, sometimes I envy her arrangement... So nice to not have to do anything... Until I realize that the trade-off is to allow her self to feel, and be, unable to take care of herself. She and her SO have a jailer and inmate feel to their relationship, he's possessive and quietly domineering. As a BBW who has been on her own, in some way or another, since her early teens, it scares the hell out of me. But she and this man found each other, and stay together, because they fulfill needs in one another. They are both adults, and we are all more aware of ourselves and our motives than we like to admit.