Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Evangelical speaks out for Gay rights

Hard to believe but well worth noting. Adding to the "Things I never thought I'd see in my lifetime" list.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/216910
Old 10-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Wow, I don't think I can really believe this either. I'm glad though. A step in the right direction.

I liked this sentence, "The pain came as I began to realize for the first time that I had been using my faith to bring harm to others." -- That to me is something that I've been thinking all along, when I argue against the people who use their faith to disregard homosexuality, or to spread hate about it. They really do use their faith to justify their bigotry..and someone is now admitting it.

Thanks for sharing this article, very hopeful thoughts running through my mind!