Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Southern Comfort

Browsing the channels I see my favorite movie of all times is on. Southern Comfort. It was me watching this movie that showed me what I had been missing in my life. It opened my eyes to a craving that was burning but I did notunderstand what it was. Has anyone else seen this movie?
chocolate desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I had neither seen nor heard of it, but a quick look at IMDB tells me I want to go find it soon. Looks like a powerful movie, thanks for mentioning it!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is this the movie you're talking about? Here is the link to it on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0276515/#comment

I saw this movie too, but it was a while ago.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #4
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Craving???

Your craving?? Don't tell me you crave a sex change to be a man!!!

I do hope not!

Love
John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
Browsing the channels I see my favorite movie of all times is on. Southern Comfort. It was me watching this movie that showed me what I had been missing in my life. It opened my eyes to a craving that was burning but I did notunderstand what it was. Has anyone else seen this movie?
Old 09-29-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah yes, I've seen most of it, and need to go back and watch the whole thing. Good movie, for sure.

I think we should get a Dims contingent together and go to the next Southern Comfort Convention. Now I need to go google and see when that is.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:52 AM   #6
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol Nope just my undying love for trans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
Your craving?? Don't tell me you crave a sex change to be a man!!!

I do hope not!

Love
John W
Old 09-30-2009, 02:54 AM   #7
chocolate desire

I am all for that... keep me posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Ah yes, I've seen most of it, and need to go back and watch the whole thing. Good movie, for sure.

I think we should get a Dims contingent together and go to the next Southern Comfort Convention. Now I need to go google and see when that is.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Until now, I've avoided this thread because I figured you were talking about the alcohol, SC.....which is usually a night-ender/ruiner

But that movie looks interesting.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #9
chocolate desire

I am a huge fan of both!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Until now, I've avoided this thread because I figured you were talking about the alcohol, SC.....which is usually a night-ender/ruiner

But that movie looks interesting.