Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy Birthday Babygirlneedsu

Hope all your wishes come true and then some
Attached Images
File Type: gif birthday image 4 myspace.gif (71.0 KB, 98 views)
chocolate desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy Birthday!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happy birthday missus. xx
Old 10-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Happy Birthday Lucie. And may you be blessed with a wonderful day. and get all you want, need and desire.
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy Birthday, Babygirlneedsu! Hope it is a special day for you.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks to everyone who sent me their thoughts and wishes...I have not been around much on DIMS lately...partly due to it being the big academic school term and me putting my best foot forward to teach the kiddiwinks....had a good birthday weekend with a Turkish meal out sat night and a greek concert at Wembley on sun.......then have been suffering for 2 days with a headache from helll....or more likely over indulgence on sat night.......but all messages v. appreciated and i hope to get back to some messaging on here once the winter weather kicks in and holds me more captive in cyberland !!
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hey Patty !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty View Post
Happy Birthday Lucie. And may you be blessed with a wonderful day. and get all you want, need and desire.
One thing I have decided to treat myself to is a membership of the ONE AND ONLY GODDESSPATTY.COM as can't wait to see all those vintage shots of the squashing queen....CONGRATULATIONS to you to for starting out again and I wish for you too all that your heart desires !?
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
Babygirlneedsu

Default Southern Comfort ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
Hope all your wishes come true and then some

All my wishes have come true to be remembered by my beautiful Southern Belle .....a real comfort to blow my headache away. Thank you 4 being a sweet friend Renee......big hugs xoxo