Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #351
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[quote=mergirl;1293884]Ladies.. Do you use your bellies as a muff? You know like a hand warmer? I know if i had the type of belly for which such a thing was possible i would do this. I already keep my hands warm under my boobs (sometimes even when i forget people are there).

Nope. I kinda sit on them. I also will just pull my arms up the sleeves, then wrap my arms around myself.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson

Last edited by olwen; 10-11-2009 at 06:53 AM.
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #352
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=mango;1293167][B]Why do good girls like bad boys??

Stupidity. JMO...........I've done it and am still sorting out the mess.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #353
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Actually Lisa, yes.

Though sometimes its not a matter of keeping my hand/hands warm, just so much as a place to put them when I'm sitting.
Ahhhh.. I do that with (hmm.. how do i say this without it sounding sleazy...hmmm).. erm,, like when i'm watching tv i sort of put my hands between my legs for comfort. (not wanking). Can i be the ONLY one who does this??
Old 10-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #354
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Ohhhhh you asked for it!
He doesn't allow pics of his "Mommy Hugs," but here are some others......
He's a Timneh African GreyI'm just slightly obsessed with my birds. The other two will be for another day....
Those pics just brightened up my morning, thanks Mizz!! It's the wrong thread but IC I stole the one of him eating the paper hearts for my desktop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Ahhhh.. I do that with (hmm.. how do i say this without it sounding sleazy...hmmm).. erm,, like when i'm watching tv i sort of put my hands between my legs for comfort. (not wanking). Can i be the ONLY one who does this??
Nope nope nope, not the only one who does this. In my case it's more of a tucked under the tumtum with hands between legs thing. I sometimes do that underboob handwarming, too, which I've fortunately not done in public (yet!). Another comforting/warming thing I do is to stick my hands up my sleeves so they're sandwiched between my arms and sides. Then there's always sticking my fingers between the top of my thighs and tum to either warm them or give my shoulders a rest.

I'm not sure if it's my getting older but my shoulders seem to get the coldest now. I wish I could stick them under something! Must be time for the granny shawls.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #355
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww.. cold shoulders.. You should wear 80's style shoulder pads!!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #356
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Ohhhhh you asked for it!
He doesn't allow pics of his "Mommy Hugs," but here are some others......
He's a Timneh African Grey

Attachment 71380

Attachment 71381

Attachment 71382

Attachment 71384

Attachment 71386

I'm just slightly obsessed with my birds. The other two will be for another day....
Awww what a cutie pie! I had a little budgie who loved snuggles too. Thank you for the piccies
Old 10-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #357
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ladies.. Do you use your bellies as a muff? You know like a hand warmer? I know if i had the type of belly for which such a thing was possible i would do this. I already keep my hands warm under my boobs (sometimes even when i forget people are there). I know this should be on the sexy board but i promise (scouts honour) i will not get turned on.

Muwahahahaha.. I MIGHT!!!!
Actually, I have done this. In the winter my hands get cold, and I have arthritis. The warmest place for me to put my hands is under my belly.
I only do it at home though - not out in public. People wouldn't understand.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #358
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Aww.. cold shoulders.. You should wear 80's style shoulder pads!!!!
Nooooo, not the shoulder pads! They were traumatizing *twitch* in a bad Blade-Runner-on-acid-meets-Dynasty nightmare *twitch* kinda way.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #359
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ladies.. Do you use your bellies as a muff? You know like a hand warmer? I know if i had the type of belly for which such a thing was possible i would do this. I already keep my hands warm under my boobs (sometimes even when i forget people are there).
Quote:
Ahhhh.. I do that with (hmm.. how do i say this without it sounding sleazy...hmmm).. erm,, like when i'm watching tv i sort of put my hands between my legs for comfort. (not wanking). Can i be the ONLY
one who does this??
Guilty as charged on both counts; but it's an even exchange for me. Yes I am warming up my freezing hands, but also using my freezing hands to cool down over-heated areas especially under the boobies. Though I have managed not to do so in public, so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameQ View Post
Nooooo, not the shoulder pads! They were traumatizing *twitch* in a bad Blade-Runner-on-acid-meets-Dynasty nightmare *twitch* kinda way.
Oh gads, the imagery! The imagery! ROFL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by olwen; 10-11-2009 at 06:51 AM.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #360
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Guilty. I tend to tuck my hands in between my thighs for warmth and comfort too. Just feels relaxed....I have so far resisted the urge to do so in public
Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #361
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I do this too. And I think I do it in public too - its not like I'm moving my hand around that someone could mistake that I'm playing around down there.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #362
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default the fat body subversive

Quote:
Ladies.. Do you use your bellies as a muff? You know like a hand warmer? I know if i had the type of belly for which such a thing was possible i would do this. I already keep my hands warm under my boobs (sometimes even when i forget people are there).
I actually do use my belly that way, but mostly at night when I'm sleeping. I also use it as just a place to put my hands when I'm sitting down. I try not to do that in public, but sometimes I just do it without thinking about it. Then when I do think about it, I think "well, maybe people who aren't fat need to get used to seeing the way fat people do things, and if they think it's gross then they just have to deal," and sometimes I just decide I might not feel like dealing with any stares so I put my hands somewhere else, like I'd gather the material at the bottom of my shirt and make a sort of pocket for my hands.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #363
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
...it's not sleazy, no worries. I do the same thing, but I can only do that if I'm leaning sideways since I can't close my legs while I'm sitting upright.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #364
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Guilty. I tend to tuck my hands in between my thighs for warmth and comfort too. Just feels relaxed....I have so far resisted the urge to do so in public
If I'm alone, the warmest place is definitely under my big titty (mentioned in another post) so that's where I go if my hands are absolutely freezing. My belly fat doesn't really roll in a way that's convenient for hand warming
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #365
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

This forum is about celebrating the beauty of all BBWs but some invariably get more attention than others, especially from men. Does this bother you? Do you feel that certain beauty ideals are to blame?

My next question is about something women commonly do in other forums to be "nice". Have you ever felt compelled to compliment a girl's picture even if you find it distasteful and/or unappealing simply because the guys are clearly sidestepping it to rave about the girl who posted after her? Do you feel that this is less of an issue in female-dominated forums like the Fashion forum?

Last edited by Cors; 10-12-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:18 AM   #366
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
This forum is about celebrating the beauty of all BBWs but some invariably get more attention than others, especially from men. Does this bother you? Do you feel that certain beauty ideals are to blame?

My next question is about something women commonly do in other forums to be "nice". Have you ever felt compelled to compliment a girl's picture even if you find it is distasteful and/or unappealing simply because the guys are clearly sidestepping it to rave about the girl who posted after her? Do you feel that this is less of an issue in female-dominated forums like the Fashion forum?
Interesting questions...

Beauty ideals... I'm hopeful that there's a niche for all types of beauty in the world. Jealousy is one negative emotion I've somehow managed to escape so it hasn't been an issue for me in that regard. On some occasions, I am hurt that another big chick might have a significant other or look great in a dress and get a compliment... but it isn't meant to take away from their beauty. It's just a genuine "ouch" moment where I realize myself as less than for whatever reason and it stings.

Complimenting others... nope, I compliment where I feel the need to share. I don't feel any pressure to acknowledge anyone and haven't on past message boards. If anything, the opposite is true, I might pass on offering someone a compliment they deserve because I see that a good number of people have already chimed in on the topic.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #367
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'm always resting my hand/s on my stomach and rubbing it, it is always the warmest part for some reason, i sometimes find myself accidently doing this in public but not because of the warmth, it is just a really bad habit i have.

I something place my hand on the chest area about the boobs and below the collarbone as this is part is generally always cold to touch.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #368
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

My next question is about something women commonly do in other forums to be "nice". Have you ever felt compelled to compliment a girl's picture even if you find it distasteful and/or unappealing simply because the guys are clearly sidestepping it to rave about the girl who posted after her? Do you feel that this is less of an issue in female-dominated forums like the Fashion forum?
As a photographer myself I refrain from complimenting on pictures I don't like. I see so many taken as paysite promos from unappealing angles, bad lighting, and just generally poor composition that I simply keep quiet. It would come off as not supportive or hypercritical, but in my head I am thinking if only they did this and that the picture would be so much better. I guess that is the photography teacher in me and the desire to show fat women in their best light. Snapshots are one thing, but when taking a portrait I would like to see them done to show the aspects of the woman that make her beautiful. However I guess if their clients are lapping it up who am I to critique?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #369
mergirl

Wimmins, have you ever found yourself thinking "I will/would do this/that IF i was thinner??
OR- have you ever thought it in the past.. if so how do you look back on thoughts like those now?
Old 10-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #370
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
1.) As women of size, who were you most influenced by growing up.
2.) Who were other people of size that had the greatest impact on accepting yourself as attractive, if any.
3.) What large celebrity so far do you see as making the greatest impact in size acceptance.

Rollhandler
1. There was this woman who moved into my neighborhood when I was a teenager. I cant remember her name but she was an SSBBW. She was such a great woman. Always a smile on her face! She seemed super happy and was married to a gorgeous guy and had a sweet child. It was then I realized not all beauty came in small packages. Cause to me she was gorgeous!!
2. I still dont consider myself attractive
3. Queen Latifah...yes I know she lost weight, but she is not skinny by any means and is unapologetic about it.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #371
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Doesn't bother me at all. I wouldn't expect every person on the street to think I'm beautiful, it'd be kinda silly for me to expect it here. And I don't really think it has to with certain beauty ideals; clearly there are men (and women) who find beauty outside of the mainstream. Everyone has their own personal ideals anyway, so I don't take compliments or lack thereof too personally.

As for the second question - I refrain from making comments. I give credit when credit is due. If I don't really feel a shot is becoming/tasteful/etc, I keep my mouth shut regardless of whether guys are raving about the next girl or what have you. I operate that way on any part Dims; I don't feel the urge to compliment for the sake of complimenting. It seems rather disingenuous to a degree. It might be less of an issue on the Fashion Forum simply because alot of guys don't frequent that area.

Last edited by ashmamma84; 10-12-2009 at 03:26 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:30 PM   #372
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It has never bothered me. I have seen the same thing happen with the SS/BBWs when it comes to complimenting the SS/BHMs who post pics. What does irk me is I have seen certain men repeatedly thank (and flirt) only with the SS/BBWs they have an interest in; while totally ignoring others who have complimented them and that is not right. Certain people like certain body types and are naturally going to (sometimes overly) compliment those who match those ideals, while ignoring others. However, that is no excuse to be rude. If a person thinks enough of your picture post (the general you/your not "you" Cors - lol) to take the time to post a compliment, take the time to say a simple thank you and then go thank/flirt with whomever.

I can't speak for my sister BBWs, but if I compliment a picture it's because I mean it. If I don't say anything, I either haven't seen it, or I just didn't think much of the photo, and chose not to say anything. I have never felt personally pressured to compliment anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #373
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes! The bellie or under the boobs...both are good hand warmers.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #374
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
When I moved to SoCal, some friends gave me the advice to powder myself. After my morning shower, I would use Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort powder, which was supposed to be designed to prevent chafing and odor. I'd hit the places my skin touched (rolls, under the breasts, seams of the leg, the apron, etc.) and would usually feel better than expected by the time the serious heat rolled in that afternoon.

I loved this stuff since it didn't have the yucky medicinal smell of regular Gold Bond nor the powdery smell of some body powders. It seemed to be designed for this purpose, actually, and I still keep a bottle just in case.

I do the exact same thing...under apron, boobs, fat rolls... I'm glad someone else does it too!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote