Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #101
Dusselchen

Dusselchen has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
If you could change your preference and be attracted to thinner women/men would you? Or is being an FA something you actually love?
I'm really undecided.
On the one hand I'd shout "YES! Of course!" because it would make many things so much easier (fatphobic family+ BHM boyfriend= really difficult), on the other hand... well this fantastic guy I'm living with wouldn't be sexy for me anymore. Still a great person with a nice character but not sexy.
So, right now, I'd say no, I wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keb View Post
So...FAs...what color hair do you prefer on your BBWs? (Or BHMs?)
I don't prefer a certain hair colour (although I have a little problem with red... childhood memories I think), but I love long haired BHMs
Dusselchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #102
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
It is There's a full pic of it up in one of the threads about the movie.

Both of my wives are blondes, but that is random. I think a woman can be stunning with almost any normal hair color, including gray. Some women do seem to be more suited to one color than another but not in a way I can quantify.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #103
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
If it were something I could control I would say any color she naturally had up to and including grey as she aged. Other than that I don't really prefer one color or shade over another.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #104
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
@superO - if I do move to USA or such it'd not be about "acceptance" per se.. Just more BBWs around- therefore more chances to "click" with someone... I do plenty of "standing up" right here where I live, but there were still only ?2? BBWs out of loads of people that i saw out in the venue last night for instance.. (there are other +ve and -ve reasons I currently remain here in UK) ... @Fascinita - i forgot the umpteen BBWs I've run into over the last ten years who are already taken/married! So actually competition has always been pretty fierce - regardless of what "flag" their fellas were flying.. I just don't normally think about those already partnered women in that way.. No I'm not pessimistic - because (a recent revelation [to me]) pessimism=self fulfilling prophecy and optimism (justified or not) is a baseline requirement for success personally/politically whatever ... @superO - I've always known/suspected that any of my former LTR lovers would have taken the magic skinny pill.. even if the cost was losing what we had together as lovers.. either "magic payment-wise" or due to how I / she / we might then feel.. And my most recent ex proved that suspicion to be correct (sort of.. It was a bit tougher for her than a "magic pill", but..).. So no, not shocked at all by your survey ... I think what's behind your and Fascinita's points is "hey all you FAs who got away with endless BS - cos BBWs thought you were rarer than Unicorn's poop - how do you feel now those days are numbered?" Well it's never been like that for me -dating BBWs has always meant going the extra mile... so... *shrugs*
yeah i think you got the spirit of the thing we are probably trying to issue a wake-up call that people have been in denial over forever. i just wonder if people have woken up and smelled the coffee here yet enough to take full positive advantage of great women they have around them. it seems there is the impression that people can poop where they live because there always seems to be another willing one around the corner. even though there will be a lot more BBWs for you here in the US i have the confidence that you will sensitive enough not to waste opportunities with the fantastic women you'll be able to meet. if not lovers, then respectful friends. in the subdivision where i live half were SSBBWs when i moved here ten years ago. now there are just a few. most have had WLS. i've been talking about how much more difficult it might be in the future to find a BBW here and even moreso SSBBWs but no one seems to take it seriously or want to. i wonder why that is?

Last edited by superodalisque; 09-27-2009 at 06:25 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #105
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
yeah i think you got the spirit of the thing we are probably trying to issue a wake-up call that people have been in denial over forever. i just wonder if people have woken up and smelled the coffee here yet enough to take full positive advantage of great women they have around them. it seems there is the impression that people can poop where they live because there always seems to be another willing one around the corner. even though there will be a lot more BBWs for you here in the US i have the confidence that you will sensitive enough not to waste opportunities with the fantastic women you'll be able to meet. if not lovers, then respectful friends. in the subdivision where i live half were SSBBWs when i moved here ten years ago. now there are just a few. most have had WLS. i've been talking about how much more difficult it might be in the future to find a BBW here and even moreso SSBBWs but no one seems to take it seriously or want to. i wonder why that is?
Errr... maybe the whole "almost all SSBBWs will have WLS" prophecy depresses the hell out of them??

I'm not going to start on WLS here - cos it's the wrong place to do so - just
Old 09-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #106
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
[...]
So...FAs...what color hair do you prefer on your BBWs?
Curly/wavy (natural) redheads are something to behold (especially in combination with green or blue eyes).

On the other hand, my girlfriend's a brunette, and I really like her hair too. And some of my women friends have great blonde hair, so in all reality I don't seem to have extreme preferences one way or another...

But redheads are great. It's like an added bonus of wow.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #107
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
THisis for da FAs :

FAs, what do you find exciting about touching your own bodies? I relly wanna know.

Thanks,
Depends on why I am touching as to what I may find exciting about it.
If I am looking to self pleasure I imagine the same types of exciting feelings and sensations physically that women would get from touching themselves as they self pleasure just in different areas of the body.

If I am trying to turn my woman on and get her either interested or more interested, I get tingles and excitement directing her attention and watching her reactions as I stroke or move my hands over the parts she admires and has specific interest in. These areas get more sensitive the more excited I get in relation to how much attention she gives me and how erotic I can make the touching look to her and feel to me.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #108
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I do enjoy being an FA and don't really want to change that. I really love fat women. I love the way they look and love even more the way they feel! However, being an FA is somewhat problematic in this particular society. Sometimes I do wish I wasn't an FA because it would make living in this society a little simpler. The biggest problem is not that I am concerned about what others think of me because of my preference, but because of what the societal pressures do to the women I adore. As I have posted elsewhere, my wife of 9 years just had WLS and it is really putting a strain on our marriage.
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote