Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #401
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post

Men who like fat girls want them confident and secure with their body/fatness, right?!

You've lost the idea in the initial posting. Women who are with fat men in public are rarely gawped at and they certainly aren't grilled by their family and friends about why they're dating a fat boy. Women are expected to (stay with me) kiss societal toads and look for internal beauty and potential or if they're shallow lots of money and a huge member. If you saw a skinny blond pushing her date would you have any real question about why she was into his wrinkly behind?

Men are not forgiving with each other. Especially of the things that we don't understand about our friends. Not all people who conform to society are evil, mostly they're just naive and following the easiest path.

Big guys, when we get a date outside of a place like this, we don't asume that she loves our body. We figure she's going to tolerate and that's about it. Worst case scenario she's going to look at you as a work in progress and try to put you on a diet six months into the relationship. I can't count on one hand the number of women that have told me that my current weight was fine but they were unsure if they would be attracted if I became any bigger. does that make them bad people? It may not have been what I wanted to hear but it was at least honest and decent of them. I don't consider any of them to have been a waste of my time. I don't think that their concerns about my weight damaged me emotionally.

Maybe the real issue is that BBWs are asking their men to be braver and more secure than they are with their weight. I've heard a lot of talk about how thin men should be secure with their preference, but what is the females responsibility in that? To call him a wimp if he's not totally down with the idea of being picked on and watching his girl being harassed?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote