Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #1376
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, sounds like I might be trying something new!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #1377
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I have lost 20 pounds and have no interest in food anymore.This is terribly sad and frustrating.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #1378
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I feel semi-stuffed, and I need a belly rub in the worst way.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #1379
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I'll be right over.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #1380
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'll be right over.
My belly can't wait.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #1381
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I confess that I have lost 20 pounds and have no interest in food anymore.This is terribly sad and frustrating.
I go through such phases regularly and it is incredibly frustrating. Hang in there!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'll be right over.
Can I rub both your bellies?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 AM   #1382
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Can I rub both your bellies?
I think I've died and gone to heaven. A belly rub threesome, ahhhh........
Old 05-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #1383
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I go through such phases regularly and it is incredibly frustrating. Hang in there!

I'm curious....why do you find it frustrating?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-17-2009, 03:57 AM   #1384
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sounds like FFA heaven. Why is everyone so far away? Grrrr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I looove food. It is one of the few things I look forward to everyday. Eating gives me so much joy and losing my appetite doesn't mean that I forget how things usually are. It sucks that I can't quite avoid the situation either - I have to eat no matter what, even if it tastes like cardboard and makes me ill. It is always a shame when something great becomes reduced to a chore, and what makes it even more frustrating is that I am always hoping that the next meal will become enjoyable again - but that usually takes weeks.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:36 AM   #1385
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I love food as well.It's more complicated than that, though. I have no outlet anymore.I'm an emotional eater and have been for 30 years. What do you do with those emotions you don't know how to deal with if you can't eat?

I know it's not healthy but eating was my only coping mechanism. Now, I feel out of control pretty much all the time. Taking a walk, talking to a friend, yadda yadda is a load of crap. Nothing tastes better than eating feels.

I know, I have issues.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #1386
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I love food as well.It's more complicated than that, though. I have no outlet anymore.I'm an emotional eater and have been for 30 years. What do you do with those emotions you don't know how to deal with if you can't eat?

I know it's not healthy but eating was my only coping mechanism. Now, I feel out of control pretty much all the time. Taking a walk, talking to a friend, yadda yadda is a load of crap. Nothing tastes better than eating feels.

I know, I have issues.
I'm the same way.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #1387
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm the same way.
Ditto. xxxxxx
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #1388
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

I know, I have issues.
I have the same issues.......which is why I was wondering why you felt that way. Now I understand.......

I am a "recovering" food addict myself........and like those times in my life when I actually forget the food or just don't want it. I tend to feel more "in control" at those times...........
I have spent so much of my life thinking about food and eating it........it's just good to me to be able to forget it...even if just for a short while. Life is difficult without the "food back up"......but I feel like I am seeing so many things for the first time now. It's hella hard some days.......but I like the new way I have found.

So sorry you are having difficulties....please PM me if I can help.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #1389
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Default stuffing

I fantasize about stuffing myself and over eat on occasion. Do you ever feel sick afterwords? How much do you gain when you stuff? Very curious.
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #1390
fatbellygirl

Quote:
I love having my belly rubbed to. It's a pretty niced sized belly too!
Old 05-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #1391
fatbellygirl

Default confession

Since this is a confessional I will do just that. I am new to the world of feeders,feedees and FA's. I weigh 265 and I'm 5'4. To average sized people I'm fat. I'm a size 28. I have fantasized about stuffing my belly over and over until I become a super sized women. I had no idea so many other people did too. I feel much more comfortable about my jiggles. Once I get my computer up I will have some pictures. I'm so excitied I think I'll go have a snack!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #1392
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First, I confess it was hard to find this thread! The search system won't look for parts of words, and I forgot that this was 'confessional' not 'confession.'

Second, I confess that I'm in one of those states where I seem perpetually hungry and am almost constantly thinking about eating. Quite aggravating, especially as things are fairly busy at work so I should be thinking about that, not dreaming of thai curry with shrimp on noodles

Third, I confess I think that the lack of 'fat talk' on this board lately may be part of why I'm feeling this way. One of the reasons that Iíve kept coming here over the years is that Iíve found that when I stay away for a while I have a much harder time keeping a lid on my gainer/encourager feelings. It feels like pulling those feelings to the fore, where I can keep an eye on them, keeps them from lurking in the shadows of my mind and slipping into what Iím doing when Iím not paying attention.

Lately Iíve had a ďhard to keep track of those desires, like when Iím staying away from DimensionsĒ sort of feeling, except that Iíve not been staying away from Dimensions. I guess it is just that Iíve not been participating in, or even reading, much fat related discussion. So I just took a look at the weight boards, and realized how little real thread activity there has been lately. I wonder if the split nature of Dimensions is finally pushing out the majority of the fat talk to other sites?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #1393
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Lately Iíve had a ďhard to keep track of those desires, like when Iím staying away from DimensionsĒ sort of feeling, except that Iíve not been staying away from Dimensions. I guess it is just that Iíve not been participating in, or even reading, much fat related discussion. So I just took a look at the weight boards, and realized how little real thread activity there has been lately. I wonder if the split nature of Dimensions is finally pushing out the majority of the fat talk to other sites?
Probably.

Given the huge number of posts on the Weight Board by people who are all over Dims whinging about fetishism, fat , weight gain, and the meaning of "high school kid" in an online porn story without pictures, it's no wonder the fat talk has died out.

Nobody wants to engage in it where they are unsafe from the thought police out bitching and ridiculing them.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #1394
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss the fat talk here, I really do. It just felt so much more different here than other websites, like I was talking to other people with similiar interests in a normal way. Like it felt really natural here, unlike websites that are solely dedicated to gaining/encouraging.

And like Tad, I'm having difficulty caping my gaining feelings, I feel like I'm going to explode.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #1395
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Probably.

Given the huge number of posts on the Weight Board by people who are all over Dims whinging about fetishism, fat , weight gain, and the meaning of "high school kid" in an online porn story without pictures, it's no wonder the fat talk has died out.

Nobody wants to engage in it where they are unsafe from the thought police out bitching and ridiculing them.
You know....I spent a month away from here to rid myself of the drama and the "thought police" as you say, well it dawned on me over the weekend that there is one simple sollution.

FUCK THEM!

Seriously Loves, if you want to come in here and rub someone's stomach and be happy about it, do it. If you want to say to a BHM how fat and sexy that person is, go for it. Who the hell are other people to criticize and complain for your own attraction and opinion?

The reason the "thought police" or other cliquey names dictate the pace is because people let them. If someone says you're "objectifying" then tell them to stick it, because THIS is the place to come and be yourself.

This is a confessional thread right? Well I confess I'm an F/A and encourager. If people want to say I'm objectifying or want to passive aggressively attack me for being an encourager, see back to what I said in all caps but replace THAT with YOU.

That's the kind of mentality you should have Loves, don't let the wrong people take your fun away.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #1396
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You know....I spent a month away from here to rid myself of the drama and the "thought police" as you say, well it dawned on me over the weekend that there is one simple sollution.

FUCK THEM!

Seriously Loves, if you want to come in here and rub someone's stomach and be happy about it, do it. If you want to say to a BHM how fat and sexy that person is, go for it. Who the hell are other people to criticize and complain for your own attraction and opinion?

The reason the "thought police" or other cliquey names dictate the pace is because people let them. If someone says you're "objectifying" then tell them to stick it, because THIS is the place to come and be yourself.

This is a confessional thread right? Well I confess I'm an F/A and encourager. If people want to say I'm objectifying or want to passive aggressively attack me for being an encourager, see back to what I said in all caps but replace THAT with YOU.

That's the kind of mentality you should have Loves, don't let the wrong people take your fun away.
I agree with you, totally. But if you go read the Main Board thread regarding "Preference vs. Fetish" you'll see the reason for my post. There is always going to be a contingent on here for whom Dims is the place where they sharpen and demonstrate the bullying skills they can't utilize IRL. I do believe people that go out of their way to be mean, nasty, derisive, and judgemental on a message board are those who have no chance to do it for real. This is their chance to be equal parts "Mean Girls" and equal parts professional victims where they obsessively seek out things to be offended by.

The reduced traffic on the WB is likely a combination of the realization that it's never going to be safe to post on here because somebody is likely going to come along and make a joke out of something you or another fetishist takes seriously and also the fact that newbies are immediately laughed away. Yes a lot of newbie posts are crude and clear invitations to stroke material, but I'm guessing a lot of them are also fetishist getting their internet sea legs and trying to figure out how to talk about *this stuff* that's been a part of their inner self since they were children.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #1397
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I agree with you, totally. But if you go read the Main Board thread regarding "Preference vs. Fetish" you'll see the reason for my post. There is always going to be a contingent on here for whom Dims is the place where they sharpen and demonstrate the bullying skills they can't utilize IRL. I do believe people that go out of their way to be mean, nasty, derisive, and judgemental on a message board are those who have no chance to do it for real. This is their chance to be equal parts "Mean Girls" and equal parts professional victims where they obsessively seek out things to be offended by.

The reduced traffic on the WB is likely a combination of the realization that it's never going to be safe to post on here because somebody is likely going to come along and make a joke out of something you or another fetishist takes seriously and also the fact that newbies are immediately laughed away. Yes a lot of newbie posts are crude and clear invitations to stroke material, but I'm guessing a lot of them are also fetishist getting their internet sea legs and trying to figure out how to talk about *this stuff* that's been a part of their inner self since they were children.
By not posting, you let them win.

Bullies are completely neutralized when you beat them at their own game, if you post that you like someone with a big belly, and one of them says you're objectifying.....respond with either a cheapshot to that person or say you like what you like and if you don't like it, leave. The bully isn't used to being stood up to so they'll fall backwards out of their chair leaving you free to post.

A lot of people do have to learn how to be tactful and respectful when their first post comes off as stroke material, but for others like you and me who like a certain preference or fetish and can be respectful about it....NO ONE has a right to talk down to you about it.

If people have a right to melt over tall men, why can't the rest of us melt over what we like? Know what I mean...
Old 10-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #1398
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
By not posting, you let them win.

Bullies are completely neutralized when you beat them at their own game, if you post that you like someone with a big belly, and one of them says you're objectifying.....respond with either a cheapshot to that person or say you like what you like and if you don't like it, leave. The bully isn't used to being stood up to so they'll fall backwards out of their chair leaving you free to post.

A lot of people do have to learn how to be tactful and respectful when their first post comes off as stroke material, but for others like you and me who like a certain preference or fetish and can be respectful about it....NO ONE has a right to talk down to you about it.

If people have a right to melt over tall men, why can't the rest of us melt over what we like? Know what I mean...
Well Kevin - it just goes to show that even the most level headed posting will get someone pissed off... It's just the way it is...

I don't know if it's so much as being tactful - some folks are- some folks are tactless ..you get all kinds here

I like Weight Board. If there are those that don't like it - then they don't need to be here. Same goes for any other Board
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #1399
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I miss the fat talk here, I really do. It just felt so much more different here than other websites, like I was talking to other people with similiar interests in a normal way. Like it felt really natural here, unlike websites that are solely dedicated to gaining/encouraging.

And like Tad, I'm having difficulty caping my gaining feelings, I feel like I'm going to explode.

Does this help
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #1400
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Well Kevin - it just goes to show that even the most level headed posting will get someone pissed off... It's just the way it is...

I don't know if it's so much as being tactful - some folks are- some folks are tactless ..you get all kinds here

I like Weight Board. If there are those that don't like it - then they don't need to be here. Same goes for any other Board
That goes for any board on any internet forum. In sports chats, in fanchats and what not....someone will always find something offensive. However, when you say "trade Eli Manning" after having a bad game, Manning fans will shake their fists at you. However the next week he could have a good game and all is well.

On here, if I say "That girl has a nice belly" someone will shake their fist at me for "objectifying" but the difference is next week that girl will still have a nice belly. As long as there's big beautiful bellies, there will be people that admire them.

People will always complain about stuff, either ignore it or throw it back in their face. If you're making someone happy and you yourself or happy, don't let the miserable people take it away