Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #51
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want some fruit salad. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #52
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

The fruit labeling doesnt bother me. I have often referred to myself as a pearpinecantawaterapple. Cos honestly..once you reach my size there isnt a fruit in the world that can describe your luscious goodness.
All jokes aside, it really doesnt bother me at all. As several others have mentioned it is just a euphemism for shape. THen again is someone told me I was shaped like a star fruit..I might worry.

Last edited by Lovelyone; 10-29-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: because I cant spell..no one reads these things anyway. :P
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote