Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I like this music vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9L0QCN5hTo

Go go Grrrrls!!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At first I was like, Well, Gee Mer. How is this different from your average tegan and sarah video. Skinny lesbians. Woopee....
and then.
then.
OH. OH.
LOOOK AT THAAAAT.

Geat. Mer. Now I have *another* youtube video to watch when I need to break out 'ol blue. THANKS A LOT.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
At first I was like, Well, Gee Mer. How is this different from your average tegan and sarah video. Skinny lesbians. Woopee....
and then.
then.
OH. OH.
LOOOK AT THAAAAT.

Geat. Mer. Now I have *another* youtube video to watch when I need to break out 'ol blue. THANKS A LOT.
Damn you, Krismiss....I have watched this video like 5 times now looking for whatever it is that has you so amazed (and watching lesbian softcore is risky business at work)....but what is it????

Skinny lesbians....check. I was expecting to see a topless BBW appear or something, but that didn't happen. Am I going to be shitting bricks when I finally figure it out???
Old 10-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Damn you, Krismiss....I have watched this video like 5 times now looking for whatever it is that has you so amazed (and watching lesbian softcore is risky business at work)....but what is it????

Skinny lesbians....check. I was expecting to see a topless BBW appear or something, but that didn't happen. Am I going to be shitting bricks when I finally figure it out???
The topless bbw make out scene was in my head..i imprinted it over the top of this vid. hmm well i guess its for all the bi-sizuals more than anything.. i still think they are cute..
*Also, please find me bbw riot grrrl music vids pls thnx*
I would also like to be a svengali (sp) of bbw riot grrl bands.. cheers..
Pm me with details.. eg. bra size, if you can hold drum sticks.. etc etc
Old 10-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
It's ok I suppose but I can't say I like the idea of a 3 girl and 1 guy foursome. orgies aint my thang. monogamy for me mer dear!

btw, it's not like you to admire such skinny girls, do I NEED TO SIGN UP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS?
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
mergirl

EEK NO! I wasn't fancying them.. just liked the vid. Mainly because the kinna riot grrl music i listened to never had vids and any other music i kinna liked never had queer vids... like i say.. i'm waiting on some fat and fa riot grrrls..more than just the goxxip!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #7
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
EEK NO! I wasn't fancying them.. just liked the vid. Mainly because the kinna riot grrl music i listened to never had vids and any other music i kinna liked never had queer vids... like i say.. i'm waiting on some fat and fa riot grrrls..more than just the goxxip!
I like the lily allen 'fuck you' song video, I don't have the link but it's a feel good video xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
mergirl

Oh.. Krissmiss linked to it here somewhere..
Old 10-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
mergirl

here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PnU27cWDs
mwah.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Melian. It was purely the lesbian softcore that made me go ohhh and ahhh. I am... extremely sexually deprived.... extremely. I want a wimmins.

have I posted the duck song? even if i have, i think it needs re-posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

Last edited by Weeze; 10-28-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:30 AM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Melian. It was purely the lesbian softcore that made me go ohhh and ahhh. I am... extremely sexually deprived.... extremely. I want a wimmins.

Lmao.. yes, you posted the duck song.. but i feel you can never post the duck song too many times! (well maby 3 times is too many! )
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Ohhhhhhh. Gotcha

I still may watch it several more times, looking for the phantom topless BBW.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ohhhhhhh. Gotcha

I still may watch it several more times, looking for the phantom topless BBW.
I'll be YOUR topless bbw.

Bow chicka ow ow.