Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #176
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

These same females claim they want honesty in men, yet bitch and moan when they get just that.
This does happen. Alot. Sometimes because the bloke is being a dick, or going too far with something, or generally making an arse of himself, but some women, like some men on here, are just mental.
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #177
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
This does happen. Alot. Sometimes because the bloke is being a dick, or going too far with something, or generally making an arse of himself, but some women, like some men on here, are just mental.
I just had a good chuckle at the thought of exactly which woman you were calling mental in your post

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #178
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Whoo hoo!! Go Mr T go!! ...*Hmm.. wonders if Mr T prefers punching sharks with big bottoms??..*
Hmmm - Mr. T may have to plead the 5th- he wouldn't want his punches to be objectified and be under the scrutiny of the COF would you
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #179
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Hmmm - Mr. T may have to plead the 5th- he wouldn't want his punches to be objectified and be under the scrutiny of the COF would you
Old 10-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #180
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Kevin: you've captured that rare moment... Mr. T building the rage to punch out all sharks big bottoms or not
Old 10-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #181
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I just had a good chuckle at the thought of exactly which woman you were calling mental in your post
I shall let people make their own assumptions!
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #182
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Interesting question, Phil.

I think that with all of the shit BBWs have to deal with OUTSIDE of this forum, they tend to react a little more strongly to some of the ass-hat-ery that comes from any and all posters. Others might view it as being henpecking, moral policing or just plain old ganging up. I think BBWs deserve a pretty damn clean nest more than FAs deserve to hang around smelling it up with stupid comments.

On the other hand, I have seen out and out piling-on of young or inexperienced FAs (and BBWs) who make a comment that may be the wrong side of a debate in a heated 5000 post thread two weeks ago. It is oh so easy to mush up some newbie (and yes, possibly having made an idiotic statement) and send him or her off for good.

Stepping onto the Dims playing field is a little like stepping off the plane into another country where you may speak a little of the language, understand and read a little too. You THINK you know what they are saying, you think they should understand you, but you switch a word here and an descriptor there and WHAM, you are asking the bartender for a vagina with your wheat beer* (true self story )

Some need to try nudging the newbs while they are trying to fit in and the newbs should be warned to tread lightly before doing a cannonball into the Dims pool.

*the bartender did NOT deliver
I have to say I agree with that. It all depends on what the situation. If it's here on Dims, perhaps. Out in the real world, I would say not. BBWs catch much more crap out in the real world.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #183
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I haven't read everyones comments, but my answer to the question is a simple YES!....
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #184
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Someone brought this up to me in a recent conversation. I don't have much of an opinion (yet.....you all know I will at some point), but I'd like to hear some feedback from everyone else.

The scenario that was described is as follows (and it happened in another forum, not here). Essentially, this fellow posted something concerning anal sex with a BBW, and insinuated a "hookup" to do so. While his comments were straightforward, they weren't graphic. He was flamed unmercilessly for his comments.

In the same forum, a BBW model posted in a thread that she'd like to "get with" a very generous sugar daddy kind of guy. Evidently her thread was welcomed with open arms (I suppose there are more sugar daddies than I estimated).

So, my question is, do you feel that BBW's are given more latitude with regard to their posts than FA's are, or do the FA's just say more dumb stuff, so it appears that way?

I would say it's both, BBW's are given more latitude and some select FAs say a lot of dumb stuff which maybe sensitizes others to overreact with other FAs.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #185
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
I shall let people make their own assumptions!
They will anyway, so you might as well just go with the flow!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #186
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
They will anyway, so you might as well just go with the flow!
The question now Joswitch is "Who is They" ?

COF?
Temperence League?
Dims Glee Club?
Old 10-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #187
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
The question now Joswitch is "Who is They" ?

COF?
Temperence League?
Dims Glee Club?
best quote comes at the very end after Piper destroys the....thing.

"Hey Mary ya look like shit!"
Old 10-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #188
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
best quote comes at the very end after Piper destroys the....thing.

"Hey Mary ya look like shit!"

Kevin:
that is the great movie and don't forget the finger....

Roddy was never one to go with the Flow-
Dims Trio - Dims Quartet - Temperence League - Glee Cub...
You add Mr. T and the Shark Punch and you have to Dynamic Duo for sure