Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #301
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't find any recent ones.
But I too am guilty of hiding 'er.

My Most Hated Fat Body Part.
BUT I'M COMING CLEAN TOO!

[I was literally shocked to find I had a few without me hiding it. Here it shows best.]

No More Hiding Her!
She's Out and About For Good!
Shwoop Shwoop Shwoop!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #302
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default cute kitty

He or she looks pretty happy. what's the name of your cat?
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #303
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's Purdita, Lol.
She was always happy when mama cuddled her.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #304
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Latest pic with a double chin view.

BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #305
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My boyfriend loves double chins, really thinks my (small) double chin is cute, and I must admit, I think his FA-ness is really rubbing off on me. I now think that double chins are cute on girls, too! Even if a girl has just the slightest hint of a double chin, it tends to look really nice to me. They just look... plush and sexy, somehow; and remind me of classical paintings where the girl is... well, Reubenesque.

I also actually think that, contrary to popular thought and media, they usually make a woman look younger -- after all, babies and most toddlers have at least a hint of double chin.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #306
ssflbelle

ssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot pics

At my age is it called a double chin or wattle?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (48.0 KB, 944 views)
ssflbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #307
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

here's a recent one of me... lol it's a lil fuzzy though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (34.7 KB, 822 views)
Old 09-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #308
Amazinggoddess73

Amazinggoddess73 can now change their title
Default my chins

I have to admit I never thought that I would be posting a picture of my double chin. But I thought that this post was interesting and I think that is what everyone wants to see is a double chin so here goes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding 005.JPG (26.9 KB, 789 views)
Old 09-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #309
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here we are.

Objective: Double Chin.

Attachment 70136

Last edited by Fascinita; 09-24-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:02 AM   #310
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Here we are.

Attachment 70136
you are such a pretty woman Fascinita...so pretty...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #311
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
you are such a pretty woman Fascinita...so pretty...
You should talk! (Thank you, B'fly. )
Old 09-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #312
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Love the double chin!

Plump Princess, MsSasha, phatfatgirl, Amazinggoddess &, Fascinita.... you ladies have some very pretty faces.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #313
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Here we are.

Attachment 70136
Beautiful. A very pleasant surprise, too.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #314
Amazinggoddess73

Amazinggoddess73 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Plump Princess, MsSasha, phatfatgirl, Amazinggoddess &, Fascinita.... you ladies have some very pretty faces.
Thanks Adrian! I am glad you like!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #315
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinggoddess73 View Post
I have to admit I never thought that I would be posting a picture of my double chin. But I thought that this post was interesting and I think that is what everyone wants to see is a double chin so here goes
You have a lovely double chin.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #316
stevea

stevea has said some nice things
Default Nice:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinggoddess73 View Post
Nice pic