Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thin gain or fat fat gain?

A question for others who enjoy weight gain on others.

Which is hotter to you:

- someone choosing to gain who is still fairly small, so who has lots of 'room to grow' before fat will be a major issue in their life?

- someone choosing to gain who is already very fat, who is clearly going to have even more issues with their size if they get fatter?

(Or I suppose, since someone will choose it anyway) - someone choosing to gain who is just at a size where fat will start being a major issue in their life, just crossing that threshold so to speak.

(I'm just curious about other feeder/encouragers specific turn-ons)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

zomg choices.

Of course, somebody having issues with their size isn't exactly a good position to be in, so I'd have to say "small -> fat" probably leads by a nose.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Neither. In the words of DEVO:

"Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want."
Old 08-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I don't know the person, then I'm pretty much interested in any visible gain, but particularly when they go from very small to very large. Best case scenario: it was intentional.

When it comes to a partner, I prefer a small gain that pushes him from chubby to fat. This is mainly because the old "FA guilt" kicks in once a partner gains an amount that is uncomfortable for him - after a point, whether or not I played a part in the gain, I just can't take pleasure in it.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Both options are attractive in my opinion. But obviously, being attracted to BBWs, if they're all ready fat when gaining then whole process is much enjoyable as an onlooker.

On the flipside, if a gain would lead to problems, it's not very attractive unless is was completely intentional and they were doing it because they want to, not because of something else.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I love BBWs, obviously, but was never drawn to obesity as a handicap. On the other hand, I love women who love to eat. The 'gainer' who is actively *trying* to gain wait is less interesting to me personally than a woman who just DOES gain weight and, ideally, is just a happy person all around. Fat as a side-effect of eating seems to turn me on more than deliberate gaining.

All that being said, my preference is for the chubby-to-fat progression. I met my wife 14 years ago when she was plump at 170. Now she's about 250. She's completely healthy, thank God, but if by 'problems' you mean getting around at a somewhat slower pace, liking a bit of a hand going up steps, etc., then I'm down with that all right. She gained about 15 lbs last year - not intentionally - and it makes a difference.

I really noticed this when we spent a day walking around downtown a few weeks ago. I was fascinated to watch her belly lifting and falling with her steps and found that, for the first time, I really had to treat her like a FAT woman - walking pretty slow, helping her up steps, etc.

Of course, after a couple of hours walking she was beat. At her request we stopped for ice cream
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #7
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

I quite like the starting fairly small thing.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Just begin where we are. I think a woman about
5'2" to 5'5" looks good around 235-250. I do like watching transformations, but the end result is what is HOT for me.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fat Fat Gain

I love seeing women who are already big and volumptuous put on weight. Some girls I know when they put on weight ther breasts and butt get bigger. I like seeing the extra cleavage pop out of their shirt. Or the tight plus size jeans they buy to show of their curvy booty. Oh God how I love big women in tight jeans. Most of the skinny women I know when they put on weight it is just on their belly and love handles. Therfore its not that atracitve.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'll go with the former because any way you look at it that means that there's more gain to be had. There's hardly a difference any difference, though. Any woman who's willing to gain and would share it with me is a blessing.
Personally, I believe it's the feedee's place to determine whether fat is or isn't an issue in his/her life. Ergo, hotter still would be the woman who will never have weight issues. Then we get to have our cake and eat it too.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #11
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't really like the way the question is phrased but

I love any fat gain a woman has, but my favorite are girls going from fat to very very fat and intentionally so
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #12
Squee360

Squee360 can now change their title

I guess if a thin girl gained weight, would be my preference.
Squee360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #13
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
Neither. In the words of DEVO:

"Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want."
in ancient rome
there was a poem
about a dog
who found two bones
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
fortysixandthree

fortysixandthree has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
in ancient rome
there was a poem
about a dog
who found two bones
He picked at one,
He licked the other.
He went in circles,
and he dropped dead.
fortysixandthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #15
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I really don't like the way you've set up the question either. You're really placing emphasis on suggesting possible negative health consequences and making it seem like they are inevitable and the center of attention. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually I wasn't really referring to health issues so much, as day to day issues (feedback from people around them, fitting into movie theatre or airplane seats, range of choices in clothes, walking speed and endurance, or whatever else).

I deliberately did not specify absolute sizes, preferring to use the subjective size of 'fat noticeably affecting their life.' Perhaps I could have used a different form of subjective sizing, like "that you would consider fat." However this is the one that popped into mind when I wrote up the poll, sorry.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #17
billedmeup

billedmeup can now change their title
Default Starter Bellies

I am into starter bellies, when a thin girl accidentally/unintentionally gains some weight and her clothes get real tight but she doesn't seem to notice or care. A couple of favorites...freshman 15+ and young mothers who can't lose baby fat. I love to see chubby girls getting or eating junk food at the food court at the local mall.
billedmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #18
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I am not exactly sure what is more erotic about it but it seems more taboo to see someone already fat performing the actions that lead them to continue gaining. So my vote is definitely on a fat person getting noticeably fatter.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
fat_elf

fat_elf can now change their title
Cool

Assuming that the gain is 100lbs, whether they start at 200lbs or at 100lbs, I would prefer to see the gain from 100lbs to 200lbs than that from 200lbs to 300lbs. Not because I don't like the gain from 200lbs to 300lbs, but because:
A.) There is proportionally more gain. A girl who goes from 200lbs to 300lbs is still clearly fatter, but she 'only' gained a half of her starting weight. A girl who starts at 100lbs and gains the same amount has added her own weight in fat to her body!
B.) Obviously there is the simple practical fact that, in ideal circumstances, I might be able to convince my once slim girlfriend to gain another hundred pounds. So, if she starts at 100lbs and her christmas present to me (when she discovers that I'm an FA) is a hundred pound gain over the next year, she reaches 200lbs by the end of November and I've been more loving than ever, then she might decide to gain another 100lbs in a year for my christmas present this year. By next November she might have gained the100lbs that she'd have gained if she'd started at 200lbs and I would get them both.
C.) Most important, I think, is that it is more unlikely, and more of a social taboo, for a girl who has 'managed' to stay slim (ie 100lbs) to suddenly get fat (intentionally gain 100lbs), than for a girl who is already fat (ie 200lbs) to suddenly gain more and become fatter (intentionally gain 100lbs), even if the weight gain is actually the same. So for my slim girlfriend to get fat for me seems more of a big deal (for her) than for my fat girlfriend, who knows that I like my women fatter, to get fatter than she already is.

I know its probably just as big a deal for fat women to gain as for slim women, but it seems like it's more of a big deal because even though the gain is the same, it seems like a bigger gain because it's compared to such a small frame, and it leaves the possibility of the fat-to-fatter gaining in the future. Because, after all, I would always prefer a girl to gain 200lbs than 100lbs, even if the end result is the same.
fat_elf is offline   Reply With Quote