Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #1401
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's not so much that, it's the overall idea that we're second class citizens here and as such, fair game for ridicule, joking, snark, and even blatant rule breaking because "Hey it's just one of those awful creepy fetishes."
Old 10-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #1402
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
However, when you say "trade Eli Manning" after having a bad game, Manning fans will shake their fists at you.
And rightfully so....Trade Eli, indeed!
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #1403
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
And rightfully so....Trade Eli, indeed!
case in point lol :-P luv ya Nancy
Old 10-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #1404
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

recently ABBFA turned 25... and we received a great combo present of a crock pot for his birthday and house warming gift.

we literally bought over 20 pounds of meats...
baby back ribs
chuck roast
chicken breasts
and steak

we both keep squealing with delight at the idea of loading it up with meat and veggies.

is it odd to be this excited about slow cooked foods?
they gravy man.... the gravy.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #1405
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, no its not!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 AM   #1406
Kellye
Cupcake Lover

Kellye can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
recently ABBFA turned 25... and we received a great combo present of a crock pot for his birthday and house warming gift.

we literally bought over 20 pounds of meats...
baby back ribs
chuck roast
chicken breasts
and steak

we both keep squealing with delight at the idea of loading it up with meat and veggies.

is it odd to be this excited about slow cooked foods?
they gravy man.... the gravy.
I must not be using my Crock Pot right. Al hail our Gravy Overlords!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #1407
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I'm a feedee/foodee/feeder.I love to eat.I love to gain(when I do) & I love the ladies who love to eat/gain.I love all the folks here I've gotten to know thru the years & look forward to meeting & loving you all the more....
Old 11-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #1408
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Confession time! My girlfriend was made redundant from work about 7 months ago and has only got a job again in the last few weeks, but I have secretly wanted her to stay at home for longer because in that 7 months she has gained SO much weight. She has been getting bigger and bigger anyway since I met her but seriously, when she was last working she was about 270lbs and now she is around the 330 mark, and I am loving it. She will be getting bigger anyway, but when you notice every time we sleep together that there’s more of her, it is such a turn on. If she was unemployed over Christmas, just thinking of all the fatty foods and chocolate that she would be having, I bet she could have gotten to about 350 – 360.
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #1409
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i confess the gravy was awesome... had lots left over. put it over fries, cheese and ketchup. sounds and looks kinda gross- but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymmmmmmmm
lol
learned that trick from my ex-boyfriend from canada.

anyways- i searched for 3 hours on how to make cupcakes in the crockpot... lol. and no, you cant really do it.

oh well. chicken and dumplings tonight!
oh and when someone calls me a fat bi-otch, i smile because finally i am getting the recognition i deserve!

outa the way... coming through.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #1410
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Was it a dimensions post.. somewhere.. that gave a recipe for making chocolate fudgy cake with a coffee mug and the microwave?
Old 11-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #1411
Amatrix
Winkyface

lol, there is a way to make a brownie like cake in the microwave- i wanted to put stuff in the crock pot and have full on pink iced cup cakes with little purple candy stars pop out.

i had 4 bowls of the chicken and dumplings.last night...
had 2 this morning.
still enough for 3 more...
our crock pot is large enough to feed a family of 8 but it is just me and the boyfriend....
Old 11-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #1412
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

'Serving size' is a lie! Wife and I used to get prepared meals that said they were for four, and polish them off ourselves. Likewise recipes.....I suppose if you are serving it as part of an extended meal, with appetizers, soup, salad and rolls on the side, and dessert, the serving sizes would line up more, but who does that these days?
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #1413
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
Was it a dimensions post.. somewhere.. that gave a recipe for making chocolate fudgy cake with a coffee mug and the microwave?
Why, my sweets....I think that was me...but I think I didn't post it on Dims.

Microwave Cake In A Coffee Mug Recipe

Ingredients

* 1 large coffee mug
* 4 tablespoons plain flour (do not use self-rising)
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
* 1 egg
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 3 tablespoons oil
* 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
* Small splash of vanilla
* Chocolate syrup (optional)
* Whipped topping (optional)

Directions

1. Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well .
2. Add egg & mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips (if using), vanilla, mix again.
5. Set mug in the microwave & cook for 2½ to 3 min at 1,000 watts.
6. Cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
7. Some report that 2½ minutes works best. It depends upon your microwave. So, watch carefully to not over do it!
8. Remove from microwave.
9. Allow cake to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate, if desired.
10. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped topping, if desired!
11. This can serve 2 if you care to share!

http://www.grouprecipes.com/72684/mi...offee-mug.html

OR

try this one.....it looks a little simpler

http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/choc...e-in-5-minutes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #1414
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

and if that fails just put maple syrup on the first scoop of ice cream you see.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #1415
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Microwave Cake In A Coffee Mug Recipe

(edit)
Believe it or not, I only own a 20 oz coffee mug; I might have to double the recipe. We'll see how this works...

In the meantime, thanks for sharing the recipe!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #1416
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that last time I checked in the mirror, I was a human being, not tennis; nor was I spinach.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #1417
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Carrie I don't think that much green would look good on you. BTW I am glad you aren't spinach or even a rutabega.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #1418
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

I confess that I lied today to both my visiting parents and friends, at separate times, that I had not had lunch/dinner, and they both treated me to food. I had both a giant lunch and even larger dinner before going out to eat both times. So I had two full size lunches and two full size dinners. I bought all my friends ice cream afterwards however ... regardless of moral implications, it felt so good to stuff myself silly.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #1419
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Believe it or not, I only own a 20 oz coffee mug; I might have to double the recipe. We'll see how this works...

In the meantime, thanks for sharing the recipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
and if that fails just put maple syrup on the first scoop of ice cream you see.

Please let me know how it comes out? Never made it myself.....just had someone email me the recipe a while back.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #1420
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
anyways- i searched for 3 hours on how to make cupcakes in the crockpot... lol. and no, you cant really do it.
I don't know about cupcakes, but here is a link to a number of crock-pot desserts. Enjoy! http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/crockpot,desserts

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #1421
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

I confess that I have caught myself always offering food to my gf because I secretly want her to gain.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #1422
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the girl who runs the fried dough place here in town seems to be getting a little bit of padding. I'm not complaining at all.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #1423
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess my g/f is really has been really filling her work pants out since Thanksgiving...can only imagine how they fit after christmas at this rate :-)
Old 03-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #1424
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Today I am eating WHATEVER I want!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #1425
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Today I am eating WHATEVER I want!
Great idea. And how did it go?
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote