Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #26
MrIgor

MrIgor has said some nice things

Howdy new people!
MrIgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #27
Flutterby68
My Cups Runneth Over

Flutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm Anna. I introduced myself more thoroughly in the intro thread in the Main Dimensions Board.

I'm 40, 5'9" and 275. My husband is Jeff, and he's 6' and 240 or so, and gaining.

I love men of all sizes. But a big man to snuggle is so much more fun

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not. (me)
Flutterby68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:39 AM   #28
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey there Anna! Glad you found your way here.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #29
thea

thea has said some nice things

Hi,
I'm a FFA who is just finding her groove. Ever since I could masturbate I fantasized about Big men, but it took me till a year ago to get together with one (and what a ride it has been!)
In my family of origin, a lot of things were bad; sex, fat, showing affection, laughing, dancing,even music. My friends told me that I was pretty and should pick the cutest guys in school. A lot of guys chased me. They never turned me on, and the relationships ended badly. I'd try abstinence, confused by my programming: Men are Bad. Sex is Bad. Fat is Bad. Horniness is Bad. Was I asexual? The men that I was told I should want did nothing for me. I returned always to my fantasies of the Fat, believing myself alone...
Untill my man found me, and I found the online community. Thank God for my 41st year!
thea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #30
Ola
Keeper of 'tinis

Ola does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot pics

Salutations! 20-year-old BHM & lunatic Swede here!

I kinda just stumbled on this forum, and am currently checking it out. Personally I don't have any preferences either way in terms of body type, but hey if the ladies here like big guys then I'm not gonna complain!

I'm extremely fascinated by what "does it" for people. Personally I'm mostly active on another forum (fetish forum, but it's nothing hardcore) but you'll probably see me around here as well. If nothing else, this is one helluva "feel good" forum, and that's why I joined in the first place! ...not that I'm very self-concious or anything, but eh, you catch my drift.

Hope to get to know you peeps a little better! =)
Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #31
James10

James10 has said some nice things
Default hi i'm james. I've been away for a while

hope to post some new pics soon.
James10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #32
bbwluverj

bbwluverj has said some nice things
Default Howdy

Hello there. I am down in Texas. I am 6'2", 275 lbs. I have been on the forum for a while, but haven't posted. Getting a little more comfortable though. May post some later. I would consider myself a BHM, and am quite the BBW admirer.
bbwluverj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #33
whadup

whadup has said some nice things
Default Hey there :)

Hey there, I'm brand new to this board, so thought I'd introduce myself here with a pic! I really can't compare with others on here, but I'm working on it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg mail-2.jpeg (38.1 KB, 1179 views)
whadup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #34
redbluelite

redbluelite has said some nice things
Default Hello to all

Hello from the south! I'm a BHM in Alabama I just found this board and look forward to chatting with everyone.
redbluelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 PM   #35
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HI new posters..nice to see you
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #36
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hi!

Hi All,
I'm lovelocs. My first turned me on to larger men, and I've admired them ever since. I'm a big girl, and I like being with a man who's even bigger. To me, there's nothing better than a sweet, fat man.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
Tors

Tors has said some nice things

Hey all,
I'm a 21 year old BHM from Norway, 6'3'' tall and currently around 370 pounds. I came across this forum a couple of days ago, and I've been reading and enjoying many threads and posts. Anyway, here I am!
Tors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:52 AM   #38
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tors View Post
Hey all,
I'm a 21 year old BHM from Norway, 6'3'' tall and currently around 370 pounds. I came across this forum a couple of days ago, and I've been reading and enjoying many threads and posts. Anyway, here I am!
Let's see...6'3...370lbs...AND Norwegian? I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #39
BR84

BR84 has said some nice things

Hello. I'm a 25 year old guy from New Jersey. I'm 5'10, 350 pounds. Before I found this, I didn't even know it existed.
BR84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #40
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Hey all, I already posted in the main introduction thread but I thought here would be fitting as well~

I'm a 21 year old FFA Seattleite college student. I've always had an eye for men who're tall and wide, and it's fantastic to be able to plug in with a group of people who feel the same. :>
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #41
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome aboard!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #42
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCassette View Post
Hey all, I already posted in the main introduction thread but I thought here would be fitting as well~

I'm a 21 year old FFA Seattleite college student. I've always had an eye for men who're tall and wide, and it's fantastic to be able to plug in with a group of people who feel the same. :>
Nice to have another from Seattle with us. Welcome to the boards
Old 11-07-2009, 03:56 AM   #43
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default who wanted some cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
Welcome aboard!

here it is...go and have some and it is so tasty too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 032308_09301.jpg (78.6 KB, 954 views)
Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #44
largebronco12

largebronco12 has said some nice things
Default hello

Hello all. I am a teen from the Phoenix area. I am 5'10 and weight 280.
Here's a picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fat.JPG (27.5 KB, 944 views)
largebronco12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:58 AM   #45
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
here it is...go and have some and it is so tasty too
WHOA! Is that pineapple upside cake??! OMG@!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR84 View Post
Hello. I'm a 25 year old guy from New Jersey. I'm 5'10, 350 pounds. Before I found this, I didn't even know it existed.
Your body type sounds nice.

hai, ya'll. I don't remember how I found this message board, but I'm glad I did. I really enjoy the beauty of a larger figured man and for the longest time I wasn't sure what to do with myself when it came to dealing with that. I've dated smaller men and I maintain that I still would. For me it's an added bonus to the necessary component of having a brain, opinions, feelings, etc... .
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #46
JaneDoe14

JaneDoe14 has said some nice things

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site, an FFA, and I just want to make friends and talk. I'm not really looking to get into a relationship, just light-hearted fun and discussion!
JaneDoe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #47
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDoe14 View Post
Hi everybody! I'm new to this site, an FFA, and I just want to make friends and talk. I'm not really looking to get into a relationship, just light-hearted fun and discussion!
Welcome to the boards! New friends are always welcome. Where are you from?
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #48
Mooseariss

Mooseariss has said some nice things

Hey all, 31yo guy from S.Cali... aka... Lala land. 6ft3in and well, more to love (since I can't stand on normal weight machines cant give you a number)

Thats me on the far right of the pic

And me again on the far left (I was colder than a witches tit that morning)
Mooseariss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #49
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title

Howdy everyone. I'm Phil, 42, 6'3, 290lbs from Northern Virginia formerly SoCal.
ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #50
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Hello all!
I'm a 28 y/o guy. I've been very scarce on the boards for a long time, so I'll use this as an opportunity to re-affirm my existence.
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote