Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #251
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I'm gonna admit I don't like to drive because of how hard its getting to get the stupid seat-belt on! I've been riding around without it now. It can take a good 5 minutes sometimes I swear for me to hold my breath long enough to get the damn thing around me and clicked in.
that must be why they make extenders i guess.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #252
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
that must be why they make extenders i guess.
But that would be like admitting to myself I'm SUPER HUGE! lol
Old 11-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #253
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
But that would be like admitting to myself I'm SUPER HUGE! lol
maybe super huge, since i use one too...but more importantly, super safe.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #254
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That is something that is always on my mind. I had a sister with a convertible mustang who didn't have one on and she paid a terrible price. I love being a big guy but I am gonna try to slim down to maybe 400 mid 300's just cause I know it will make every day life a bit easier.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #255
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
That is something that is always on my mind. I had a sister with a convertible mustang who didn't have one on and she paid a terrible price. I love being a big guy but I am gonna try to slim down to maybe 400 mid 300's just cause I know it will make every day life a bit easier.
yeah, i can relate, my big body and i are aging more everyday, a little less weight will only make my back happier, and i have to work to pay the bills, so on life goes...

Old 11-08-2009, 05:32 AM   #256
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
I am not out to deliberately attack anyone,I just feel the need to protect my dignity,as it stands I have had one FA experience (brief) and I wasn't very impressed.An FA would,if I were interested ,ndo better by being subtle and not 'Full on' about his preference.
Agreed. When I was actively dating, I had a few boyfriends who were far more interested in my fat than in me. They didn't last long, but they did show me that obesity wasn't necessarily a liability. That was a major revelation in the 1970s when there were precious few fat acceptance resources. Eventually I met a great guy who didn't particularly like fat girls, but liked me enough as a person to take a chance. He didn't like fat girls then, but he sure does now! My husband has been an FA-in-training ever since, and he keeps it all in perspective.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #257
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Sue,when I have time I might start a new thread on how to attract a BBW,to give the more unitiated FAs and newbies something to think about,I have noticed that some of the guys are a bit too over enthusiastic about fat,remember I have to lug 250 pounds of
excess around and it slows me down,sorry if its off topic...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #258
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation My opinion

I am too big to NOT drive!
Imagine me walking to work, on the T or carrying groceries?
Leesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #259
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sue,when I have time I might start a new thread on how to attract a BBW,to give the more unitiated FAs and newbies something to think about,I have noticed that some of the guys are a bit too over enthusiastic about fat,remember I have to lug 250 pounds of
Yes. Do this. Please.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #260
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
you only weigh 250? Shoot girl, go out there and tell em to shove it! I'm above 600 and I still go out (when I have to). If I was 250 I'm be strutting my stuff, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #261
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
you only weigh 250? Shoot girl, go out there and tell em to shove it! I'm above 600 and I still go out (when I have to). If I was 250 I'm be strutting my stuff, lol.
I think she meant 250 extra.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #262
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
QFT. While there are very very occasionally the rare person who was injured by a seat belt, far more often people are killed because they didn't wear one. Same with motorcycle helmets.

Di, how available are seatbelt extenders for large folks? Are they specific to the vehicle itself, or can you get generic ones? I know we had threads about this a long time ago, but haven't seen any recently.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #263
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
QFT. While there are very very occasionally the rare person who was injured by a seat belt, far more often people are killed because they didn't wear one. Same with motorcycle helmets.

Di, how available are seatbelt extenders for large folks? Are they specific to the vehicle itself, or can you get generic ones? I know we had threads about this a long time ago, but haven't seen any recently.
Both universal and brand-specific extenders are made, but not all car manufacturers make them. The best way to go about finding one is to call dealerships and ask if they carry them at that location.

Here's a great resource list: http://www.ifisher.com/getbelts.htm

That reminds me, I need to dig up the house wares/make life easier thread.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #264
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
I think she meant 250 extra.
Oh ok then, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #265
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You grow lovelier every day, Felecia
oohhh ty. that means a lot coming from such a stunning woman with flashing green eyes.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #266
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
wank fodder

rank wodder

frank weddo

drank fedow

FUN! I HAZ IT!
sings * who's afraid of the big wank wolf, the big wank wolf, the big wank wolf.

who's afraid of the big wank wolf, lalala lala
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #267
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yeah right lol,I'm 390 give or take 5....
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote