Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Anyone Catch Bones Tonight

They had a "feeder" stuff on Bones tonight. Thankful no one got crushed to death or ate someone else or anything like that. In fact it played only a small part of the story.

What's her name from "Get Smart" and "My Name is Earl" was in it briefly as a bartender so at least she's getting work.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:06 AM   #2
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

Didn't see it, but I would have to say any mainstream media mention outside of daytime talk shows that isn't overtly negative would be considered a bonus in my book no matter how brief a mention it is.

I'll have to see if they offer replays of episodes online. Thanks for mentioning it.
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Never seen the show, sorry, but I'll try to catch it sometime.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile Lindsey?

Ooooh Lindsey Hollister? She replied very kindly to me on Facebook when I gushed that she'd be first choice to play the 90s-era print-DIMz superheroine 'Dimensia'... I hate BONES because it makes me miss BUFFY and ANGEL. Cop Shows present a more bizarre picture of consensus reality than Vampire Shows. http://www.dr-acula.com/ned.html
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=66475

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote