Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title
Default Classified Section?

Hello everyone! As a BBW lover I am forced to ask, is there a classified section on here to meet up people? I have searched everywhere and could not find one.
Thanks!
ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, there isn't. That's why you didn't find one, as we do not allow personals here, neither as threads nor in introductory posts nor in any other posts.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title

I see. Cool! Thanks for the info.
ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

But there are threads in the "Events" section where you might be able to discover ways to meet up with others in your general geographical area for activities and stuff. It's not for dating, but you can still suggest activities and join in to meet up with other people and get to know them IRL. I've met some fun people that way!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Dimensions Matching System

Yes there is but it is not here on the forum boards. On the Dimensionsmagazine.com front page there is a section called matching. The Dimensions matching system is a program that is as close to a dating aspect of this site as it gets.
Here is the link: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/cg...37/index37.cgi

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There's also the Singles Thread, if you're single you can post there and you might meet someone who's also single and looking.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=52347