Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #26
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

cool! :-) all this good food up in seattle helps :-)
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #27
Drucifer

Drucifer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
you must like cutesy innocent girls..lol
thank you so much for commenting
I like playful. You strike me as that.
Drucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #28
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

That's a crazy amount of hotness sitting on that bed!

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #29
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I admit to not being familiar with your work, Vermillion, but after this thread, I may have to do some catching up. Great shots.
mithrandirjn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #30
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hweeeeeeeeeeee.... gosomskiosmgspsgk.

I mean, WOW.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:56 AM   #31
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

I remember when you 1st came on the scene you were a sweet little flower..you have DEFINITELY bloomed...
Old 10-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #32
hugefatman

hugefatman can now change their title

I will be very happy to give that beautiful belly all the attention and care it deserves and commands!
hugefatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #33
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oooh! Very sexy, Vermilion! Count me in for a belly-rubbing session
Old 10-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #34
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Very cute! Your hair looks nice like that. Although, room or not, Twilight? Lame. (Struggles to take down Tanya Chalkin "Kiss" poster)
Old 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #35
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I could come over right now and give you a rub down. You are one sexy lady. That belly looks so soft, so supple.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #36
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Late to the party here, but yeah, absolutely gorgeous and better every day.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #37
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Very cute! Your hair looks nice like that. Although, room or not, Twilight? Lame. (Struggles to take down Tanya Chalkin "Kiss" poster)

omg...don't hate on Twilight...lol
thanks buddy ole pal
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #38
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
Late to the party here, but yeah, absolutely gorgeous and better every day.
thanks mack...your avatar is delish
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #39
Dantes524

Dantes524 can now change their title

Wow! Those pictures are fantastic! Count me in for that sexy party!

EDIT: On =/= in

Last edited by Dantes524; 10-22-2009 at 10:10 PM. Reason: mis-spelled "in"
Dantes524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #40
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 3 6 8

It really looks great, but since youre so close to 400 doesn't it just sort of make you want to go for it? Just wondering how it feels or if it occurs to you at all.

368 really suits you - you really look great - beautiful!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #41
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

368lbs??? ~swoon!~

You wear the weight well and look fantastic and there's not a thing wrong with being dorky in our bedrooms, so, yay for Twilight!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #42
merle234

merle234 has said some nice things

Quote:
I haven't been in the mood to take non-site pictures for a long time.
But I think these came out pretty cute.
My belly is getting really round these days.
Who wants to rub me down?
Me! I want to rub you down! Pick me!
merle234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #43
tdjhg

tdjhg has said some nice things

Man, I love the pics!
tdjhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #44
petersellers

petersellers has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
I haven't been in the mood to take non-site pictures for a long time.
But I think these came out pretty cute.
My belly is getting really round these days.
Who wants to rub me down?
Don't know what you looked like before, but this is georgeous!
petersellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #45
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looking very pretty Ms.Vermillion.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote