Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Need info for a story...

How fast can a person who is trying gain 100 lbs? 250?
And, what is the maximum amount of weight a person who is about 5'11", and already about 275 lbs can gain if they do naught but sit on their posterior and eat, nine to eleven hours a day, seven days a week, for eight weeks? (Assuming, of course, that this person has virtually no concern for their health aside from showering regularly, and is eating not exactly healthy foods- lots of take out fast food stuff, lots of microwave stuff, etc. Lots of soda and beer, no water. No exercise except trips to the bathroom to shower and use the toilet. Not even cooking their own food. Stays inside 24/7, doesn't even help unload groceries.)
How much per year?
What about a semi-active person, who is about 6'1" tall, weighs about 230 lbs, takes long, slow walks, and eats regular meals, except for massive gorge-fests five or six times a week- how much could this person gain in eight weeks? In a year?

Thanks.
Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

That's a really interesting dozen questions. LOL I'm assuming you're thinking of a man in you equations. And it gets so sticky when your dealing with real humans; everyone is so different.

Me, I'm a 5'5" fat chick, and mildly active most times. When I was seriously gaining, I could gain about 5 lbs in two days. A week of bingeing only at night would get me about 9, depending on what I'm eating and what I'm doing. My best gain was 15 lbs in a week eating and snacking all day, with the help of a couple cake shakes.

I doubt that helps you, but it's my $.02 USD.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
kalorie

kalorie has said some nice things

It is very difficult to reply to your questions, because everyone is different and what is correct for one person is incorrect for the next. So if anyone tries to give some figures, one half of the readers will declare, that the values are to low and the other one will call them to high.

First my apologies, I am used to calculate in kg. To transform kg in lbs, multiply with 2.1.

But to give some average values: You will need some 30 kcal to keep one kg of bodyweight, if you have a sedentary lifestyle. To gain 1 kg, you have to eat at least 7 000 kcal in addition to those values, as this is the energetic content of 1 kg of body fat. But if you do not refill existing fat cells, your body has to create them, so the actually necessary quantity might be more in the range of 14 000 kcal. So if you assume a force feeding with 10 000 kcal/day of a 100 kg girl or boy without lifelong diet, she or he would gain roundabout 1 kg of pure fat in one weekend. But actually, the rising would be higher in those two days, because filling up the stomach brings the weight of stomach content on the scales, which might go up to 4-5 kg, but only the 1 kg of fat will remain. But please note: If you overeat constantly, the effectiveness of fat storage drops and it is not uncommon, to have only half of the weightgain expected above.

I hope, those values help!
kalorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default How Fast

I just looked at a paysite model's post. She is fairly tall-I believe-at least 5'7" if not 5"9" . She started at 265 and was 270 on November 7, of 2008. Now she just hit 350.
Someone also posted that everyone is different and that is certainly true.
Some people can try to gain for years and Never gain 100 pounds. I know another person who was on pace to gain 100 in 9 or 10 months from 145 to 245.
A girlfriend of mine who had been a big-time yo-yo dieter could gain 3 pounds a day for 9 or 10 days in a row. Her metabolism was shot from the many diets. And she would gain on purpose at these times just to watch me go crazy.
I read a story in a magazine of a college freshman who was 5'8" and 140 and fell in love with pizza,doughnuts and the college buffet. She was 229 by the summer and wasn't trying to gain. This was a legit magazine like Redbook too-not The Star or Enquirer.
I'll stop at the risk of rambling and 10 or 15 more examples that are stored in my old brain. LOl
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
I just looked at a paysite model's post. She is fairly tall-I believe-at least 5'7" if not 5"9" . She started at 265 and was 270 on November 7, of 2008. Now she just hit 350.
I wouldn't take as gospel anything you read on a paysite model's website. If you did, half of the BBWs in this world would be bisexual.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default Paysite Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
I wouldn't take as gospel anything you read on a paysite model's website. If you did, half of the BBWs in this world would be bisexual.
Good point for sure. But the one in question is also a person That A. I've chatted with and trust and B.Looks just as big as she says she is.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A gal I knew, got dumped by her boyfriend, and went from 170#, to 280# in 9 months. A 2/3 increase in weight in only 3/4 or a year.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No one else has an idea?
No one?
Really?

Come on now.....

Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote