Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Stone Soup: Nov. 22nd, 2009

I've read Stone Soup for years. How did I miss the apparent fact that Joan is a FFA? Or maybe just really likes her guy. Look at the expression on her face in the last panel. Priceless!

I've linked to the Nov. 22nd panel. If this is a no-no, you can read it free at this link. Just select the proper date, using the little calendar icon at the top of the strip.

free

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

that's so cute! I love it
Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never seen this strip before, but yes that last panel is priceless! Simply and adorably perfect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote