Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #26
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
yes, she wondered how that would work. Tracijo is a desperate feedee and will do ANYTHING for someone to make her fatter and fatter. ANYTHING!!
Seriusly?!?
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:05 AM   #27
OnlineFeeder

Quote:
But in your pic you look fatter than me and i am heavier than you...maby you just need the right angle and the right too tight shirt!
I am very tall. 1,89 cm.
I have a belly but when I took this pic my stomach were so stuffed.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

were it? It does look like it! I don't know how many cm's i am... i need to check my convertor...
Oh apparently i am 169.69 inches, which i like the sound of!!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #29
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineFeeder View Post
She asked what is online feeding?
I'm also very curious about this. Like, do I just hook up the ethernet cord to my mouth?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Seriusly?!?
Oh yeah.. just ask her, she will tell you!!.. Also Mossystate too.. both of them are looking for interwebz fedders i hear!!!
But, they are shy women so you have to ask them repeatedly! (But not by Pm because, as i said they are old fashioned and wont like that!)...just on this thread!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #31
OnlineFeeder

Quote:
were it? It does look like it! I don't know how many cm's i am... i need to check my convertor...
Oh apparently i am 169.69 inches, which i like the sound of!!

Awww thanks for the info!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #32
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanforconversation View Post
I'm also very curious about this. Like, do I just hook up the ethernet cord to my mouth?
yes..i hear the cream just comes right out!.. Now, you have to be VERY trusting of the person on the other side of the internet and if your cream tastes nasty, don't do any online fedding with them again!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #33
mergirl

Quote:

But seriusly Traci is a feedee?
I am as serious as i love my boyfriend's manly grunts!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #34
OnlineFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek
This is exactly online feeding.
If you are interested we can talk about it.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #35
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

No, OnlineFeeder, I was joking with you. I'm not a feedee; I prefer to stuff my own face, for my own pleasure. I've just never learned to share the joy.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Seriusly?!?
what she said *look up*
Old 11-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #37
mergirl

Quote:

Don't worry, i love public displays telling how many centimetres i am!!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #38
OnlineFeeder

Quote:
No, OnlineFeeder, I was joking with you. I'm not a feedee; I prefer to stuff my own face, for my own pleasure. I've just never learned to share the joy.
Why you joke with me?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Why you joke with me?
yeah.. why you joke with him?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #40
OnlineFeeder

Quote:
yeah.. why you joke with him?
???
Are you kidding me?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #41
mergirl

Quote:
???
Are you kidding me?
Yes and no.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #42
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

naughty.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I weigh 982....no joke.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #44
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I weigh 982....no joke.
Apparently, this is a serious thread, GEF. No joking allowed! And I happen to know that you can't possibly weigh more than 800, tops. Not sure about the bottom
Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #45
mergirl

Quote:
Apparently, this is a serious thread, GEF. No joking allowed! And I happen to know that you can't possibly weigh more than 800, tops. Not sure about the bottom
Ahh.. but how many centimetres are you both?? That is the knowledge that turns ME on!!!
ETA-Top AND bottom!!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #46
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Ahh.. but how many centimetres are you both?? That is the knowledge that turns ME on!!!
ETA-Top AND bottom!!
Well, topside you could balance a 5-course meal on my chest (and have plenty of room for beverages).

Bottom? Bring your wading boots, Mergirliegirl!

That got your motor runnin'. I know it did.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #47
mergirl

chug. chug. chug. (sound of my motor runnin not anything else btw)
Old 11-30-2009, 11:16 AM   #48
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
chug. chug. chug. (sound of my motor runnin not anything else btw)
I thought you were motorboating someone for a sec, glad you specified ;-)
Old 11-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #49
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I thought you were motorboating someone for a sec, glad you specified ;-)
The only way someone is going to be motorboating ME is if I'm also having a mammogram done at the same time. Even then, the sound would be more like <thin air>

OP? See? That's an example of self-defecating (sp?) humor
Old 11-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #50
mergirl

Ok.. motorboating must be some 'Americanism'..and i am being led to belive it has something to do with tits. Is it when you put on a pair of mechanical hands and feel up a pair of tits and then speed off leaving a trail of spray behind you?