Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #51
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
I kind of agree with you Katherine..I do not date the handsome man,got burned twice and wont do it again,both were cheaters..Give me an average looking man that has a good job and I am as content as I can be..Of course if he is a bit more well endowed then average in girth I am a happy camper! The best I had put a coke can to shame and that is all I am going to say about that..

I introduced 1 of my brothers to a couple of guys I was seeing and got read the riot act over it..He thought I was dating down and not to my potential,what ever that meant..I like quirky men and always have..<shrugs>
Ha ha ha, I will never look at a can of coke the same way after reading this Bubble Taa for a good chuckle!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #52
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

You are welcome...Let's just say I smiled for a while myself! <chuckles>

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
Old 12-01-2009, 02:45 AM   #53
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*takes a swig*

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Old 12-01-2009, 04:10 AM   #54
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
I likes me a big penis.

Go Wayne!!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
Old 12-01-2009, 04:44 AM   #55
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
Go Wayne!!
haha.. i was totally thinking that when i read sandie's post.. then i put my fingers in my ears and went "lalalalalalalalala" but yeah.. good going wayne!! Going to call you 'Wayne the wangger from now on"!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #56
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ugly, short guys with little dicks can be complete losers too. Just saying

In my opinion, no dick is an island. It's connected to a man, a person, and who and what he is comes before the size of his appendage.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:15 AM   #57
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Ugly, short guys with little dicks can be complete losers too. Just saying

In my opinion, no dick is an island. It's connected to a man, a person, and who and what he is comes before the size of his appendage.
Well there is an island in Scotland called "cock". It may not be spelled that way.. but you say it like that!!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #58
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"I like you as a person..." Isn't that kinda the standard line for blowing someone off?
Old 12-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #59
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
"I like you as a person..." Isn't that kinda the standard line for blowing someone off?
I find that "I'm married" or "Get the fuck away from me you smelly fucking fuck of a fucktard" works just as well.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #60
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I find that "I'm married" or "Get the fuck away from me you smelly fucking fuck of a fucktard" works just as well.
hmmm.. might try this. "I'm a lesbian" NEVER works btw.. it just makes them more determined. Could also try i have genital herpies. hmmmm
Old 12-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmmm.. might try this. "I'm a lesbian" NEVER works btw.. it just makes them more determined. Could also try i have genital herpies. hmmmm
Tell them your vagina has teeth- I tell all men this because it's my way of testing for the faint of heart lads.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #62
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LMAO you go!!
Smushy the letter "T" drives me nutz.LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #63
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Tania, as I said before, it was not meant disrespectfully. Just as an example. I know that your situation is complex, but I also know that one day, with lots of therapy or just by simple decision, you will figure out the you are fine just as you are. I have lots of things to say about this topic, but I was hoping that some of the women who are so quick not to be labeled "shallow" by men, would get a clue that judging themselves and other women isn't necessary.
Smushygirl.......

I've bitten my tongue for quite awhile trying not to say anything, but I feel I must now. As the majority of us know Tania has BDD. This isn't something she can make a "simple decision" to get over. As you said, her situation is complex. Do you know that by using her issues as a springboard you could be making her situation worse? She judges herself enough, she doesn't need others to judge her too. We're here to support each other.

Her situation is completely different than other women. And I'll confess, I too have BDD, but probably to a lesser degree than Tania, so I know what she means. I might criticize every tiny flaw in my body, but see a man that's not considered attractive by the usual standards, but still find him attractive and not cut his flaws to pieces. I'm not giving him an "out," I simply see the best in him. Should I do that when seeing myself, yes, but as you said, it's complicated. We're not trying to be less shallow or "better than," it's that in my case, I hate my body but don't see the flaws (or simply don't care about them) in others. Am I trying to work on how I view myself, yes, but it's a very long, hard process, and it angers me when I see someone essentially say, "just get over it."
Mizz

To answer the OP question.......at this point I'll take any size peen , but seriously, I'm pretty tight, and a larger sized one would be too uncomfortable unless we really took our time to well..stretch me out lol.

Peen size vs. wallet size. I guess if those were my *only* options, I'd choose wallet size. In reality, he wouldn't need to be wealthy, just have enough to buy a house (and no, not a mansion lol), pay the bills, put some in savings, and have enough left over for a vacation every so often. That would be ideal. Of course, if he was a jackass with a nice size peen and a good size wallet, he'd be out on his ass.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #64
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Smushygirl.......

I've bitten my tongue for quite awhile trying not to say anything, but I feel I must now. As the majority of us know Tania has BDD. This isn't something she can make a "simple decision" to get over. As you said, her situation is complex. Do you know that by using her issues as a springboard you could be making her situation worse? She judges herself enough, she doesn't need others to judge her too. We're here to support each other.

Her situation is completely different than other women. And I'll confess, I too have BDD, but probably to a lesser degree than Tania, so I know what she means. I might criticize every tiny flaw in my body, but see a man that's not considered attractive by the usual standards, but still find him attractive and not cut his flaws to pieces. I'm not giving him an "out," I simply see the best in him. Should I do that when seeing myself, yes, but as you said, it's complicated. We're not trying to be less shallow or "better than," it's that in my case, I hate my body but don't see the flaws (or simply don't care about them) in others. Am I trying to work on how I view myself, yes, but it's a very long, hard process, and it angers me when I see someone essentially say, "just get over it."
Mizz

Look, call the waaaambulance! If I get another of these chastisings, I swear...

Where were you when people were slinging the n-word in another thread? Probably thought "this issue doesn't affect me", "I won't bother", or maybe, "she's too sensitive". How about, "those Blacks are so demanding"?

I never told anyone to just simply get over it, and her issues could be resolved by lots of therapy or simply making a decision to not let those things bother her anymore and pledging to not let any backslides into old thinking set her back! I think that is how we all get over things. It's not a new story.

Last edited by Smushygirl; 12-01-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: word order
Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 PM   #65
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

*ahem* Now you must post on my waaambulance thread.

Quote:

NOW TO ANSWER GEF's QUESTIONS:
Well endowed or well employed? As someone as sexually inexperienced as I am, I don't really care about penis size. Maybe that'll change. I have noticed certain penises are more attractive than others (ie; I like guys who shave but that's not a prerequisite to dating me )

And.....would you settle for a small penis if the rest of him was beautiful? or what if he could treat you well and take you out to nice places....would that work instead if he wasn't physically beautiful/endowed? He has to be attractive to me in some form of another. I am very attracted to really intelligent men who aren't condescending about their smarts. In terms of physical beauty, I'm almost always instantly attracted to tall, slender, white men with beards. But I've only dated one guy who looked like this, and he was a jerkface.

Do you have any preferences aside from the intangible? I'm rarely attracted to Filipinos and Hawaiians. And a lot of that has to do with me feeling weird about guys who look like my brothers or dad.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #66
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Where were you when people were slinging the n-word in another thread? Probably thought "this issue doesn't affect me", "I won't bother", or maybe, "she's too sensitive". How about, "those Blacks are so demanding"?

I never told anyone to just simply get over it, and her issues could be resolved by lots of therapy or simply making a decision to not let those things bother her anymore and pledging to not let any backslides into old thinking set her back! I think that is how we all get over things. It's not a new story.
Maybe you're getting these chastisings because you did something wrong. Stop trying to "waa waa" because you were the one in the wrong.

Where was I when people were slinging around the n-word in another thread? I was either busy and not reading on Dims OR (oh my how could this be!) didn't see or hear about that thread. I do not have the time or energy to read every single thread out in Dims land. I do not even know when this thread occurred. You need to start thinking before you speak (type). I would have said something IF I was there, so do NOT assume I would have sat back and said nothing. I happen to be in the middle of an extensive move, so I do not have the luxury to read every thread on Dims.

No, not in the exact term did you say for her to simply get over it, but you certainly did insinuate it. You said: "with lots of therapy or just by simple decision." You didn't say, "with therapy and time you will eventually simply get over it." You said, "OR simply get over it." Do you think she wants to feel this way about her body? I bet if she could just "simply get over it" she would do so in an instant.

To be quite blunt, since you obviously don't have BDD, you have no idea what you're talking about regarding it.

But I guess you think I'm being too sensitive, just as you think others thought you were being too sensitive. Hmmm, something to think about.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #67
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Maybe you're getting these chastisings because you did something wrong. Stop trying to "waa waa" because you were the one in the wrong.

Where was I when people were slinging around the n-word in another thread? I was either busy and not reading on Dims OR (oh my how could this be!) didn't see or hear about that thread. I do not have the time or energy to read every single thread out in Dims land. I do not even know when this thread occurred. You need to start thinking before you speak (type). I would have said something IF I was there, so do NOT assume I would have sat back and said nothing. I happen to be in the middle of an extensive move, so I do not have the luxury to read every thread on Dims.

No, not in the exact term did you say for her to simply get over it, but you certainly did insinuate it. You said: "with lots of therapy or just by simple decision." You didn't say, "with therapy and time you will eventually simply get over it." You said, "OR simply get over it." Do you think she wants to feel this way about her body? I bet if she could just "simply get over it" she would do so in an instant.

To be quite blunt, since you obviously don't have BDD, you have no idea what you're talking about regarding it.

But I guess you think I'm being too sensitive, just as you think others thought you were being too sensitive. Hmmm, something to think about.
Look, I did nothing wrong. I explained to Tania why I used her as an example. I even apologized, even though I didn't have to, because I meant no ill will towards her or people with BDD. Where is the support for the black folks? Why don't you mind your own business?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #68
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Whooooa Ladies..Can we all step back from the comp and take a bit of time to cool off please..I am hoping this thread does not break down into a insulting match please..I really do not think GEF wanted it to become one...

The miracle of loving
And
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #69
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

Quote:

I never could understand men that think they change lesbians..Ummm I really do not see it working but that just could be me..

I agree with GEF tell them your vagina bites penises and you would not want them injured because it doesn't like them..LOL

The miracle of loving
And
Old 12-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #70
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Mod to please try to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

That said,

I don't care for a huge wang, since that much schlong is just plain painful and not in a good way. What boggles my mind is when a guy doesn't believe that's the reason you wouldn't want an 8inch anything anywhere near you. I actually got into an argument about this a few months ago with a guy who just thought I was messing with him when I was totally serious. O_o

I would prefer not to have to choose between the two tho. In general I'd love to have a man who can just take care of business, meaning he pays the bills on time, pays me the attention I need both in and out of the bedroom, and treats me and everyone else with respect.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #71
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

[QUOTE=cyrades86;1328647]my vagina doesnt come with a trap door... This made me spit my drink out. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #72
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
both !!

(big but not too big. As a BIG woman, I am sure I am not the only one who thinks a little more length helps since our rolls are out and about & he doesnt have to be rich.. but responsible and HAVE a job to pay his bills)
Same here. I've had small and it was a nightmare. He was about 5 inches. Pisses me off still. lol. On a serious note, his personality and behavior is more important. If he is small, he just better like to use toys.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #73
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

I forgot to put the smallest I ever had...It was the size of a baby's 3 inches and he was 30+ yso..I swore never again...

The miracle of loving
And
Old 12-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #74
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
I forgot to put the smallest I ever had...It was the size of a baby's 3 inches and he was 30+ yso..I swore never again...
Holy cow! Are we talking 3 inches before "playtime" or during? Pass me that can of coke anyday
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #75
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've closed this thread and I want to be honest with you all as to why.

It's not only because of the fighting, though that sucks. Do y'all remember back when the FA/FFA board was being talked about -- before it was ever in existence? Someone brought up the fear in that thread that there would be locker room type of talk going on there about either the women on these boards specifically or women in general. Observer said he would not allow that, and I remember posting that I would be surprised if something like that was allowed.

Now, on to the present day. Someone reported a post on the FA/FFA board for being locker room talk. Some of us discussed it and it was decided that it wasn't really quite that, and there was some difference of opinion and discussion as to whether locker room talk was ever discussed before hand, and even what locker room talk is. I posted that I remember that it had been discussed before the formation of the FA/FFA board and posted some definitions of what locker room talk is. So now, the problem is, many of the posts here have veered into what could be termed as locker room talk, only in the 'girl's gym' instead of the 'boy's gym' and I feel it's only right to stem it because what isn't right for one isn't right for the other. I know that some of you feel that there isn't total equity between the boards, but it's up to me to keep my own side of the street clean, and in all good conscience, that is what I'm doing.

There's nothing wrong with discussing sex and sexuality, but please, I ask you in the future to not post anything about men that you wouldn't mind reading about women coming from men (does this make sense? I'm tired). This thread may or may not be re-opened after some discussion and possibly moderation, I hope you understand.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Closed Thread