Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default dont normally do this but...

decided i want to show off a bit haha im kinda nervous about posting it but i had to show some people.
ive gained alot of weight so im told i guess u dont see it to much on yourself but im alot bigger than when i started. ill let you all be the judge.
im just curious as to what everyone thinks
i do enjoy playing with my fat as you will notice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_09yQzNVA

i couldnt seem to get it embedded
Old 11-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
kamandi

kamandi has said some nice things

Very nice indeed, including the charming, self-conscious smile. How much are you up to, ad where do you plan on ending up?
kamandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:51 AM   #3
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

haha at times i am a bit self conscious

and well im nearing 250 now, im no sure where im going to end, a bunch of numbers are flouting around 300 or 500 maybe even 600 im really unsure.
mostly just going with the flow.
bu i have already gained so much so who knows
Old 11-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
kamandi

kamandi has said some nice things

All I can say is enjoy the trip!

Your message on YouTube indicates you had earlier videos - what happened to those? Could make for a nice comparison to where you are now.
kamandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You. You are flippin' gorgeous!

Nice gain, nice belly...love the stretchmarks. Chunky thighs. Cute self-concious smile.

I don't as a rule do facial hair either, but you are more than en exception. Oh yeah, I am so partial to rock boys too!

Keep gaining beautiful

Bella xXx
Old 12-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
iwasneveranormalgirl

iwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you're fucking adorable!
iwasneveranormalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #7
chaoticfate13
just me

thank you very much but i must say ur the adorable one
Old 12-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

love the vid

it turned me on seeing you get turned on by your juicyness
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well babe you know I think you are absolutly gorgeous.
The smile is soo cute.
You are coming along nicely, the belly rocks!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

You are absolutely gorgeous! Very cute body and such a sweet face. And you have an excellent taste in cigarettes, superheroes, and music.
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have had a unofficial crush on him for some time.A really nice guy to chat with.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
decided i want to show off a bit haha im kinda nervous about posting it but i had to show some people.
ive gained alot of weight so im told i guess u dont see it to much on yourself but im alot bigger than when i started. ill let you all be the judge.
im just curious as to what everyone thinks
i do enjoy playing with my fat as you will notice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_09yQzNVA

i couldnt seem to get it embedded
Hot damn!

I'd help you get it embedded.

(worst. innuendo. ever.) >_>
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chaoticfate....I was wondering if you would step forward and be crowned as sexiest man on the Dims forums?

Bella xXx
Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #14
chaoticfate13
just me

i dunno if im the sexiest
Old 12-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #15
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Well, I think you are Sexy outside and lovely inside

Bella xxx
Old 12-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #16
chaoticfate13
just me

thank you so much hehe