Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Punch

Punch has said some nice things
Default Has Anyone EVER Found a Thin Woman Who Wanted to Be Fattened?

OK, so I have been following this scene since the internet began (thanks, Al Gore.)
In all that time I have never ever found a slim woman who wanted to and actually did allow herself to be fattened; to be fed; or intentionally over ate herself into a BBW?
I must admit there have been some exceptions - Brooke, Betsy (who was a waif at one time), but they were unaccessible.
Any stories? Pictures?
Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to have to second this question.

Also, welcome Lurk less; we have plenty of loud and proud people here who aren't crazy about the fetish; we need more loud and proud people who fucking love it.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've known a few. Most of them had serious diffuculty with it. It was hard for them to put weight on and keep it on. They wound up making themselves sick and having to stop. And there has been one person who posted here a while ago saying she was waiting till she got married to start gaining. She felt it was an experience best shared with her husband. I thought that was really sweet. But yeah, they're out there. Most that I've known have difficulty gaining though. Betsys are rare.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've known of some on another board. However, they've all gained some weight, then changed their minds, and lost it again to go back to their original size.

The guys loooooove them though, because these women know what to "say" to get them going. They just don't actually follow through.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can name 5 women off the top of my head who was once "really skinny" and are now a 350-400 pound plus webmodel.

But Ruby is right for the most part. A lot of skinny girls put some weight on then decide they don't want to be big anymore and lose it. I can name about 4 dozen girls over the past 6 years that have done this.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Punch

Punch has said some nice things

OK, Hayes... Not trying to a smart ass or be insulting, but who are your 5 and where can we find them? Again, I'm talking about real, accessible women, not the fakes, phonies and charlatans I've run into...

(I even ran into a con artist once. It involved money and she figured I would be too embarrassed to go to the police. She was correct. Shame on me, huh?)
Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
OK, Hayes... Not trying to a smart ass or be insulting, but who are your 5 and where can we find them? Again, I'm talking about real, accessible women, not the fakes, phonies and charlatans I've run into...

(I even ran into a con artist once. It involved money and she figured I would be too embarrassed to go to the police. She was correct. Shame on me, huh?)
I'll PM you.....hold on
Old 12-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
jimj

jimj has said some nice things

I don't know what you mean by accessible but my wife was 5'-3" 110lbs put on a few pounds, decided she liked it and is now 335lbs. and loves being heavy. I'm sure there are others.
jimj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question Gaining Goddess?

She was somewhat waif-y before she grew to Goddesshood.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
She was somewhat waif-y before she grew to Goddesshood.
alright.....there's 1 of the 5. Didn't want to throw it out into the open but since you mentioned it.

Yup, I remember her model-quality before the gaining journey pix very well.

She looked good before, looks good now too
Old 12-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post

That's terrible Punch. I've heard of things like that happening. I'm so sorry you fell victim.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote