Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-13-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Default BBW/BHM tattoos - who has one?

I'm curious, if any FFAs here have a fat man tattooed to their body?

Women, far more often have tattoos of women than tattoos of men. Some of the reasons include: women being seen as sexier, tradition, a tattoo of a man would seem weird or the wearer may be lesbian. There are of course a number of other reasons and whether the wearer is straight or gay they very rarely have a tattoo of man.

I wouldn't say it makes a difference sexually, but relationship-wise, I certainly find bravery very appealing in a woman. If a woman had not just the tattoo a man tattooed, but a fat man, I would think that's pretty damn cool

So, just as an interesting topic do any of you have BHM tattoos? Males are welcome to add their opinion to this thread, as well.
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Default bbw tattoo who has one

dose any one have a tatto of a bbw on them if they do can we see cause i wanna get one
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Talk to fa_man_stan.... he has one that he got when he appeared on Miami Ink. His is really REALLY nice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
dose any one have a tatto of a bbw on them if they do can we see cause i wanna get one
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I have; not one, but two of them! Both done at Irizumi in Kansas City. From what they told me when I had these done, BBWs are not as rare in tatooing as one may be led to believe. Cost at the time was $140 each.
Rollhandler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Demoness postable.jpg (83.5 KB, 801 views)
File Type: jpg FatTat1a.jpg (88.4 KB, 797 views)

Last edited by rollhandler; 12-15-2009 at 04:12 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
I have; not one, but two of them! Both done at Irizumi in Kansas City. From what they told me when I had these done, BBWs are not as rare in tatooing as one may be led to believe. Cost at the time was $140 each.
Rollhandler
Im impressed by both you and Stan...not too many FA's would make their preferences as obviously known or so permanent! Nice work

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

here is my fat girl tat...when the "girls" are unholstered they lay perfectly around it like a frame...LOL

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is so cute Indy.. I'd love to get something similar.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #8
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Indy! Your tattoo is beautiful but your belly is even more beautiful! I love your stretch marks - they look like sexy little lightning bolts!!! xx

rollhandler! your tattoos are soooo sexy!!!! can I ask you a question - do you like bbws that wear high heels? I am a bbw and I can't seem to find any high heels for chubby feet - I am a 6.5 and I need an E width. Since I've become a BBW I really miss high heels.
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
Indy! Your tattoo is beautiful but your belly is even more beautiful! I love your stretch marks - they look like sexy little lightning bolts!!! xx

rollhandler! your tattoos are soooo sexy!!!! can I ask you a question - do you like bbws that wear high heels? I am a bbw and I can't seem to find any high heels for chubby feet - I am a 6.5 and I need an E width. Since I've become a BBW I really miss high heels.
Actually I had not noticed that both my tats were in high heels till you mentioned it. Both of those pieces were redrawn by the artist at Irizumi from pictures that I presented him and told him to size them larger and have some fun with. Basically I told him to make the art "his." I honestly think that drawings and artwork of fat girls in heels is hot, however I never see fat girls in heels in real life, I just liked the drawings the artist presented me for approval then had them tattooed on.

I have a beach scene portrait planned for a future tat also featuring fat girls which I will be requesting bikinis and two piece bathing suits when I can find an artist with enough vision to redraw a DeLecroix and do it justice. Finding an artist that can do justice to a fat body and have it look realistic is not as easy as one might think since there are details about fat bodies that are a must to feature but since most artists have not studied fat bodies they would not know how to draw them and have it come out right. I have moved from Kansas to Kentucky and the town I live in has 5 Tattoo parlors, however none of them have an artist that can draw a fat body without it coming out cartoony. I will eventually find one that can do it but I wont settle for a unrealistic fat girl tattoo.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #10
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default bbw tattoo who has one

bumping the thread =)

What do you guys think?
Should Blockie get a fat girl tattoo?

Old 07-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Without a doubt... YOU SHOULD!
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
Robbie_Rob
Let's get nude in 3..2..1

Robbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRobbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
bumping the thread =)

What do you guys think?

Go for it, they are awesome
Old 08-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #13
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

I'll toss up mine though it is already up on the tattoo thread in the lounge. I want to get another one but have yet to find another design that I like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_11865.jpg (61.7 KB, 569 views)
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #14
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
here is my fat girl tat...when the "girls" are unholstered they lay perfectly around it like a frame...LOL

fab, makes me feel like getting the same :-)
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #15
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics

I LOVE all the tatts you guys have posted! I am a collector but I don't have any BBW/BHM tatts. I have been tossing around the idea of a BBW pinup for some time. I'll post it if I go through with it
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #16
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnieszka View Post
fab, makes me feel like getting the same :-)
Thanks! I still love looking at it everyday!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default Jealous!

I totally want one! If I can ever afford one, I'd definitely draw up my own!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #18
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

That's gotta be one of the hottest things I have evah seen!! EVAH!!!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #19
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As someone who has been on this planet a good long time, I have learned that our views and opinions change and grow over time, no matter how much we think they won't, and so I personally am not an advocate of skin as a permanent canvas. However, to each their own, and there's certainly some interesting stuff out there.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #20
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

That is a really amazing picture. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the tattoo… The color is a nice touch
Old 03-29-2016, 07:52 AM   #21
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
bumping the thread =)

What do you guys think?

After 5 years of weighing up the pros and cons, I want a BBW tattoo on my skin.
I found this draft on a website of an local artist. I loved this template at first glance and made a date to clarify the details.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:13 AM   #22
Blockierer
FAntastic

Now I have a BBW tattoo. Today I got it.
Sorry for the bad quality of the pic. I will provide a better one when the healing is finished.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:54 AM   #23
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Sorry for the bad quality of the pic. I will provide a better one when the healing is finished.

nice, bro!
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:15 PM   #24
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've got two of them. Kids' initials on the upper left arm. Snoopy as a Jedi Knight on the upper right arm.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:22 AM   #25
Blockierer
FAntastic

Quote:
Maybe this one is better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Best Tattoo.jpg (66.4 KB, 47 views)