Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Closer magazine

Any of you UK people know much about this magazine?
I was contacted by a journalist of theirs to do an article about being transgender and a feedee.
I went to their website and thought why would this mag even do an article of this nature?
Seems like there is a weight loss add on every page.
Looks like an adult version of 16 magazine to me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Any of you UK people know much about this magazine?
I was contacted by a journalist of theirs to do an article about being transgender and a feedee.
I went to their website and thought why would this mag even do an article of this nature?
Seems like there is a weight loss add on every page.
Looks like an adult version of 16 magazine to me.

It's very weight-loss oriented. Sort of picture heavy but content light, so I'd be a little cautious if I were you.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would agree with Red, I personally wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole! Every time its advertised on the T.V the main headline seems to be something about 'How I lost 10stone in a week' or something daft like that, or some other freak of nature story tbh. Its the one I usually avoid, even though its dirt cheap, theres a reason. They will more than likely sensationalise it to high heaven.....
Old 12-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks so much I got that same impression too.
I declined his offer.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote