Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 AM   #51
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome Back and hello noobs
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #52
shhtx1970

shhtx1970 has said some nice things
Cool

Howdy, from Houston here. Hope all is well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic of me.jpg (44.7 KB, 724 views)
shhtx1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 AM   #53
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

hello every:

i'm from Sunshine State, i am 6'1, 320lbs dark chocolate bhm..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #54
pretty-n-plump09

pretty-n-plump09 has said some nice things

Hi everyone! I am new here. I just joined a few days ago. I actually never knew a site like this exsisted, and I love it! I was actually wondering if there is a place on here to have people as email or chat pals, because I would love to talk to some cute BHM`s through PM or email.
pretty-n-plump09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #55
Bhm4life

Bhm4life has said some nice things
Default Hello

Hello I joined a couple weeks ago. Been reading all the past posts. I am 6'1 253 and growing ( iam gaining weight for a sport) and 26 years old.
Bhm4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
hello every:

i'm from Sunshine State, i am 6'1, 320lbs dark chocolate bhm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty-n-plump09 View Post
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just joined a few days ago. I actually never knew a site like this exsisted, and I love it! I was actually wondering if there is a place on here to have people as email or chat pals, because I would love to talk to some cute BHM`s through PM or email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhm4life View Post
Hello I joined a couple weeks ago. Been reading all the past posts. I am 6'1 253 and growing ( iam gaining weight for a sport) and 26 years old.
Welcome new folk! Great to see new people finding their way here

pretty-n-plump, there is a chat room attached to the site (look for the link in the top left corner of your screen, in the blue menu bar), although it is kind of uneven on how many people are in there, and I don't think it has ever had a lot of BHM in it.

Your better bet is probably to participate in here for a little while so people get to know you a bit, then start using the private message function (click on their name, choose the 'send private message' option), or else look in people's profile to see if they list an instant messenger, then PM them to see if they'd like to chat on IM.

There certainly are lots of people who post on here who communicate with each other regularly 'behind the scenes' via email, IM, or whatever. But I think it helps to know if you have anything in common, first? (Or at least to know who just likes chatting with all sorts of people, who only talks to a few friends, and who only uses chat to get to know potential romantic partners....there is a lot of variety in how people use it!)

Anyway, keep poking around, say something when you have something to say, don't be shy about asking questions, and in no time you'll be the one welcoming newcomers
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #57
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default First Post/Intro

Hi everyone. New to this forum... and all forums really so sorry in advance for any faux pas i'm sure to make at some point

I'm 26, a single dad and live in the mountains of southern ca. 5'10 and around 250~

Not sure what else i should put here but i'm looking forward to meeting some new people and seeing what the Dimensions world is all about
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #58
Federigo

Federigo has said some nice things

Hi there

my name is Will or Mats :> , im from Germany and i joined this site a couple of weeks ago , so Hi !

Im 1,92m tall and have a weight of 115kg so im not as big as other man / wimen here :> , but i hope thats not a big problem >.>
Federigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 AM   #59
Sir Shrek

Sir Shrek has said some nice things

Hi my name is Neil im 31 , 6 ft 4 niches tall around 310 lbs and would love to find a feeder mmmmmmmmm
Sir Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #60
Mastbulle

Mastbulle has said some nice things
Default BHM Foodee and FA

Hello from Europe,

As a sincere FA I like fat as much as possible on a female's as well as on my own soft body. Would like to find my big (400lbs+), maybe colourful, match or an ambitious real feeder lady with professional attitude to cooking & feeding.
Mastbulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #61
Twoton

Twoton has said some nice things

Well here goes! social anxiety be damned. I am 29 years old live in New jersey and weigh in at around 415 lbs though I am not sure anymore. I had a gastric bypass July of 08 and have been avoiding the scale since I slipped on my diet. How do you guys view that here? does it mean I don't belong?

I was at 703 lbs and mobile. When my mom went into respiratory distress and I had to rush her to the emergency room, and was having difficulty, she pressured me to get it done before I had life threatening health problems. Though I am lucky to be in great health other than I am overweight and have a back injury.Oh and thanks to weight loss am close to impersonating a flying squirrel.

wow that was a lot, kinda cathartic to say it out loud.
Twoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #62
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome Newbies

Twoton, I'm glad you had your cathartic moment and surely you belong here. We're a pretty welcoming bunch. (I know I for one embrace all creatures including flying squirrels...)
Old 12-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #63
Mastbulle

Mastbulle has said some nice things
Default replying to twoton

[QUOTE=Twoton;1337509]
I was at 703 lbs and mobile. QUOTE]

Honestly spoken, I'm somewhat pitty that you lost so much, but happy to hear that you're now healthy again. Hope that you manage your life as you want.
Mastbulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #64
Twoton

Twoton has said some nice things

yeah i kinda miss food and being able to go out to eat with the family as it is now its just depressing i cant even eat a kids meal If I know a community like this existed I wouldn't have gone through with the surgery. The only reason I did it was pressure from family and my baby niece. I saw her and knew I wanted a family but I have NEVER found anyone who found me attractive as a fat man. And now I look like a blown out whoop cushion

Eyo is my WoW character name.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 12-12-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Twoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #65
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoton View Post

Eyo is my WoW character name.
Speaking for myself only. I don't think wls is a bad thing. It has risks, potential complications and drawbacks absolutely. But in my book it's not taboo. That said not everyone here is ok with it, and a few are violently opposed to it. I'm sorry you felt forced into it, because that wasn't the right way for that to go. But as far as I'm concerned I'm glad you're here, and I hope that you continue per docter's orders so that you have best chance of living a full life unmarred by complications.

BTW there are plenty of hot chicks here that dig on big guys. And with your sense of humor about yourself you'll eventually land someone great irl I'm sure.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 12-12-2009 at 12:30 AM.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #66
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in
Default It occurs to me now...

I'm posting in a thread about introductions where I never really introduced myself. My name is Dan. I'm 34 6'3" and have been ranging between 340 and 375lbs for the last five years. I was an amateur competitive lifter for about 8 years and I'm back in the gym 4 days a week now. Ummm and given I have a pic posted I can't think of anything else about me.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:55 PM   #67
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep
Default Just sayin' hey!

Hey, I'm new to the board... basically. Been big my whole life, never really felt accepted, so I am happy that I found this place!

Sorry for the awkward introduction...
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #68
MaybeX
GONE

MaybeX can now change their title
Default Hi

New to the forums, and thought I'd say hello.
Looks like I'm a bit older than the average person here; I'm 48.
Slightly over 5'7", and about 275.
I'll look into adding a picture.
MaybeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #69
MaybeX
GONE

MaybeX can now change their title

Well, managed to add an avatar pic.
MaybeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #70
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

*waves to all the new people*
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #71
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi,

I'm Bob from NJ
6'1
Active Athletic Fat Guy
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #72
tk31

tk31 has said some nice things
Smile Hi

I'm new to this and making my first post; I don't really know what to say. I'm 6'0 tall and weigh 285lbs. If you want to know more, you can message me.
tk31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #73
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk31 View Post
I'm new to this and making my first post; I don't really know what to say. I'm 6'0 tall and weigh 285lbs. If you want to know more, you can message me.
keep posting... everyone here is pretty nice... they'll encorage you to be active...
Old 12-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #74
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Howdy to all the new people!

32 y.o. FFA...been one my whole life it seems. Metalhead girl from Virginia, in a relationship with the best BHM I've ever met. He goes by Green Giant...or Bubba.

I don't get to post often, but I try to read the threads on here as much as I can.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #75
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
Howdy to all the new people!

32 y.o. FFA...been one my whole life it seems. Metalhead girl from Virginia, in a relationship with the best BHM I've ever met. He goes by Green Giant...or Bubba.

I don't get to post often, but I try to read the threads on here as much as I can.
hey ((((CHERRY GIRL))) good to see you...i haven't been on the boards either....but welcome everyone new!!!!