Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Are you a feeder?
No 61 46.21%
Yes 71 53.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #51
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
So true AnnMarie: and seeing that this is a feeding site and it's all about food love & appreciation...
Yes. This appears to be true.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #52
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

From what I've seen in online and offline Fatland, I'd say most FAs have some feeder in them and many BBWs have a bit of feedee but I've never liked the terms "feeder/feedee."

Around Dimensions Feederism/Feedism is increasingly marketed as a flavor of sexuality and to me it's always felt limiting, single-minded and one-dimensional, just a tiny part of the true picture. So I can't identify as such.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #53
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are we assuming that feederism tends to result in weight gain? I know that we don't have to define it as such, but is weight gain a common result of actual feederism?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Are we assuming that feederism tends to result in weight gain? I know that we don't have to define it as such, but is weight gain a common result of actual feederism?
I know that it has been said that this isn't always the case, though personally when i hear the term 'feeder' i assume that weight gain is a part of that fetish. This was actually what i was more interested in finding out, though definition if a tricky thing. Perhaps my next poll should be how many Fas are weight gain fetishists because that seems more tangable.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #55
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I know that it has been said that this isn't always the case, though personally when i hear the term 'feeder' i assume that weight gain is a part of that fetish. This was actually what i was more interested in finding out, though definition if a tricky thing. Perhaps my next poll should be how many Fas are weight gain fetishists because that seems more tangable.

some don't like the term fetishist...maybe the next poll should be, how many self identifying FAs find weight gain a turn on. ? Would that give you the answers you seek?
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #56
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually, maybe.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #57
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
some don't like the term fetishist...maybe the next poll should be, how many self identifying FAs find weight gain a turn on. ? Would that give you the answers you seek?
Yessum.. to be honest.. i think thats that is exactly it donni. Can you be my brain for a while?..

Last edited by mergirl; 12-18-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: i am drunk!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #58
Sir Shrek

Sir Shrek has said some nice things

Well i cant find a feeder anywhere, im having to feed myself up, going strong though even if i do say so myself 120lbs on in 12 months, im now at 310lbs or so now.
Sir Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #59
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I think the two, weight gain and feeding, have to go hand in hand. Either one separately is not particularly attractive in and of itself. For example, feeding with no gain seems pointless. On the other hand, there's a writer out there somewhere who pens stories where the female characters usually "magically" gain weight overnight, through some kind of fantasy switch, and that too doesn't seem attractive, as it's so abrupt and artificial, not natural.

The getting-there (to a fuller figure) is the attraction, not just the arrival.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #60
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
Either one separately is not particularly attractive in and of itself. For example, feeding with no gain seems pointless.
Oh how wrong you are. Feeding with no intention of gaining is awesome! From the one who is being feds perspective, just enjoying the food, the sensations, teasingly giving a bit to the one who is feeding. No gain intended just erotic eating/feeding. You can see this in a many mainstream movies where people are fed strawberries etc. Food and sex is AWESOME!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #61
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You can see this in a many mainstream movies where people are fed strawberries etc. Food and sex is AWESOME!
Oh yes. That movie Chocolat? Lovely, lovely film. Very sexy.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #62
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh how wrong you are. Feeding with no intention of gaining is awesome! From the one who is being feds perspective, just enjoying the food, the sensations, teasingly giving a bit to the one who is feeding. No gain intended just erotic eating/feeding. You can see this in a many mainstream movies where people are fed strawberries etc. Food and sex is AWESOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Oh yes. That movie Chocolat? Lovely, lovely film. Very sexy.
I loved the movie Chocolat too. And let's not forget 9 1/2 weeks. Ooh baby.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #63
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess I just associate eating with the physical activities (#1, chewing) too much, not to enjoy food in a regular context, but definitely enough that it would be a distraction during erotic activity.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #64
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I guess I just associate eating with the physical activities (#1, chewing) too much, not to enjoy food in a regular context, but definitely enough that it would be a distraction during erotic activity.
That's why you use food that doesn't require a lot of chewing. Chocolate melts, whipped cream is more of a licking food and small soft fruits don't require much chewing either.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #65
Wagimawr

True. Licking is fun.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #66
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Oh how wrong you are. Feeding with no intention of gaining is awesome
Not necessarily. It's there in the definition that's posted at the top of this thread:

Quote:
Sexual pleasure is derived from the act of eating itself, and/or from the process of becoming fatter.
Many would fall into the "or" part, meaning just the latter, not the former; just the fact that this is how becoming fuller-figured is accomplished.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #67
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
Not necessarily. It's there in the definition that's posted at the top of this thread:

Many would fall into the "or" part, meaning just the latter, not the former; just the fact that this is how becoming fuller-figured is accomplished.
She didn't say that it was the only way, just that she thought it was awesome.

I'm not really sure where the disagreement on that one should kick in.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #68
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't consider myself a feeder, but I enjoy it when my wife indulges in food.
I'll get her what she wants but I don't push her to eat anything she doesn't ask for.

Like many other fantasies, if my wife had this one I would be happy to indulge her in this way. The subject has never come up and never will unless she brings it up.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #69
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
I don't consider myself a feeder, but I enjoy it when my wife indulges in food.
I'll get her what she wants but I don't push her to eat anything she doesn't ask for.

Like many other fantasies, if my wife had this one I would be happy to indulge her in this way. The subject has never come up and never will unless she brings it up.
Exactly THIS ^ for me! (Well, no wife now but...) I'm happy to bring her brushes and paint as she desires but her body is her work of art. I want her vision, her truest expression of herself, pure and undiminished.

I have to be honest and say feeding/feederism has always felt more than a little controlling to me. JMFO, OK? I'm clear that for some of you it's more of a collaboration. Where I'd feel I was interfering you'd perhaps feel intimately involved?

It seems to me that the feedee has the real control though? She can go from willing to unwilling any time and that changes everything, doesn't it? If she shifts gears and you can't, what then? Is that where the preference vs fetish question really get answered? I'm genuinely curious.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #70
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Where in the world is the "I don't know" button? LOL.. Just kidding, I think I am one in fantasy.
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote