Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Let us all co write a fat/queer erotic story masterpiece!!!

Ok.. i realised, when i began to write a fat/queer erotic masterpice.. i got a bit stuck..
Ok i didn't try really.. i only wrote for 5 mins..
but.. i thought it would be fun to each write a paragraph or two of a queer/erotic story and see what happens...??
So far.. i have just written an intro for a sad character.. and a potential happening....
even if we we write a line..
Ok.. i will post my shitty begining.. cant wait till the sex bit happens!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default working title- queero fatto sexum!!

Mornings happening before any sleep make you feel unreal; this is bad enough in periods of insomnia, curled around the softness and familiarity of your own bed and familiar smells, but when mornings happen before sleep and you make it so, the unreality is remorseful.

It was just after 6am as I found myself trudging through the littered streets as a thin rain coated every surface including me with a fine misty sheen. The emergence of the sun had forced me to try to hurry home, vampire like, as I knew I could not face a city awake in my current condition.

Each step on the pavement sent a ripple up my body which resulted in a dull thud in my head and I realised I was in limbo, between remembering and forgetting and feeling great (I imagine) and feeling like death (I imagine).
Flashes of a party, I think, a friend of a friend, pushy, yes. Noises, shots of blue alcohol, a girl, yes... oh wait. A horrible sound emanated from my coat pocket that caused me to wince and I realised it was a text message.
“Good kisser... loved the blue tongue btw xx”

How weird I thought, for some person to message me at 6am they must be mental. I reached up and felt something stuck to my head. I pulled it off and realised it was a cigarette paper with Mr Spock written on it and decided not to judge them too harshly.

I tried to focus on my phone to answer her back as not to would just be rude but my head had no words in it and my eyes were beginning to close. I pressed call sender and decided that the bush I was looking at looked very comfortable.

I felt arms around me, soft and warm against my icy cheeks but my eyes were stuck shut. “Shhhhh” I heard. I was in the back of a car. Was I being kidnapped? I was warm and I didn’t care. I thought about wrenching myself out of this heavy sleep but before I could muster up the energy, darkness.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All the stories I attempt to write end up involving necrophilia.....yeeeeah....so I will just sit back and watch yours unfold.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
All the stories I attempt to write end up involving necrophilia.....yeeeeah....so I will just sit back and watch yours unfold.
Thats ok.. we can include her being dead.. go with the flow melian... go with the flow!!

It will be a masterpiece.. A MASTER PIECE... ok.. just copy.. and paste.. and have her waking up next to a stiff!!
One line.. please...
Old 11-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Gawd you both sound fun. Let's have brain-children.
Y'all want a co-author?
Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.

Last edited by tankgirl; 11-18-2009 at 07:19 PM.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:15 AM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
Y'all want a co-author?
yes!!! We must co author!!!...
Get on it tank girl!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:08 AM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
Y'all want a co-author?
Dooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
mergirl

Maby the problem is.. i started out with a whole plot potential and everything... ok.. let me start again,,,

The queer orgy-by the queers

Barbabra walked into the orgy dagger in hand............

*Ok.. i set you up there Melian!!*
Old 11-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post

.........and then she nailed a corpse.

jk jk

.........and then she nailed a fat corpse.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #10
mergirl

and then she nailed a corpse.

jk jk
.and then she nailed a fat corpse....

Suddenly.............as she was wiping her vage, she turned around to see the fat corpse coming ......
coming back to LIFE!!!
"What the fucking fuck" barbara mused perplexidly yet exotically...
Old 11-19-2009, 02:10 PM   #11
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:

and then she nailed a corpse.

jk jk

Suddenly.............as she was wiping her vage, she turned around to see the fat corpse coming ......
coming back to LIFE!!!
No no...strike the bolded text! I was kidding (can you tell from the jk's?) Although, I guess the story would now look weird without it. Hahaha.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

coming back to LIFE!!!
She touched up her makeup, and confronted the corpse.
She examined its' rotting flesh returning to normal, its eyes solidifying into beautiful baby blues.
She said.............
Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
mergirl

coming back to LIFE!!!
She touched up her makeup, and confronted the corpse.
She examined its' rotting flesh returning to normal, its eyes solidifying into beautiful baby blues.
She said.............
"Shit honey, you look pretty hot for someone who was recently one of the living dead"..
The Hot zombie batted her eyelashes coquettishly at Barbara as a gentle breeze danced around the room and filled their souls with the scent of honeysuckle and formaldehyde.
"I have a secret to tell you" the zombie exclaimed forcefully but seductively...
"I..."
Old 11-20-2009, 03:31 AM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
No no...strike the bolded text! I was kidding (can you tell from the jk's?) Although, I guess the story would now look weird without it. Hahaha.
Hey .. i didnt want to kill your creative mojo.. we need humour in our fat queer orgy story!! hahaha...
I have to say though.. the nailing of a non fat corpse was entirely out of character for barbara!!
Old 11-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default story for ya!

Quote:
Ok.. i realised, when i began to write a fat/queer erotic masterpice.. i got a bit stuck..
Ok i didn't try really.. i only wrote for 5 mins..
but.. i thought it would be fun to each write a paragraph or two of a queer/erotic story and see what happens...??
So far.. i have just written an intro for a sad character.. and a potential happening....
even if we we write a line..
Ok.. i will post my shitty begining.. cant wait till the sex bit happens!!!
Um.... Not wanting to thread derail.... But as things seemed to have slowed down in this thread I thought I'd link you into this story of mine, which I just posted up on DIMS cos I thought you might enjoy? might help get the creative juices flowing?

It's not a masterpiece, but defo. fat and is girl-on-girl(s) queer....
For your reading pleasure - "Gemma and the Milkshake Girls" originally written for my then gf who was one of those bi-curious girls who never do anything about it.... At least 3 female readers including her have said they got a "kick" out of it, so I'm hoping you peeps might enjoy too?
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...13#post1322613
Old 11-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #16
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

slowly my eyes opened. where was I? well, wherever it was...it was nice. warm...soft...smelled mildly of a light floral scent. when my brain defuzzed, as much as possible after such a night, things fell into focus. Bed, Im in a bed. i scanned to my left and spotted the clock on the nightstand. 1pm. damn, so much for work. Luckily I am the boss...so I will chastise myself later.

scanning to the right i see her. the face is vaguely familiar...like i recognize it from a dream. soft round face, pale as death (note: just for you melian ) with the most beautiful rose lips. after a moment of admiration i realize...the girl from the party. "good morning sleepyhead". her voice was lovely, but slightly painful to my already suffering head. "what happend..." i asked. "i was on my way home from the party as well when I spotted you walking...you didn't look well...then when my phone went off and it was you...I took it that you needed help...so I brought you back to my apt. to sleep it off." she replied. "considering all the stuff you drank at the party, I am surprised you made it as far as you did" she laughed.

My mind raced trying to remember the night before...yes, alot of liquor. too much. and the girl...trying to remember the girl. flashes were coming back in pieces...the smile...the dancing...the kiss. oh, the kiss. yes, it was coming back now. this was the blue kiss girl. looking at her again, all i could do was smile...
Old 11-23-2009, 03:34 AM   #17
mergirl

Oh cool, we are writing two stories at the same time!! Us queers are so good at multi-tasking!!
and.. joooooooooswitch!! Quit rushing us, genius cannot be forced. (red anger face i can't be bothered finding but which may have taken less time than typing this). You can join in though.. (I know how to do grin face without going advanced).
Old 11-23-2009, 03:39 AM   #18
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Um.... Not wanting to thread derail.... But as things seemed to have slowed down in this thread I thought I'd link you into this story of mine, which I just posted up on DIMS cos I thought you might enjoy? might help get the creative juices flowing?

It's not a masterpiece, but defo. fat and is girl-on-girl(s) queer....
For your reading pleasure - "Gemma and the Milkshake Girls" originally written for my then gf who was one of those bi-curious girls who never do anything about it.... At least 3 female readers including her have said they got a "kick" out of it, so I'm hoping you peeps might enjoy too?
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...13#post1322613
But this is hetrosexual fantasy.. or at least male fantasy about two women, not queer fantasies about actual queers. You read this kinna stuff a lot..(not saying it isn't good.. just saying it isn't really queer... but if you have written an erotic story about two guys i will be totally interested in reading)
Old 11-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #19
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh cool, we are writing two stories at the same time!! Us queers are so good at multi-tasking!!
and.. joooooooooswitch!! Quit rushing us, genius cannot be forced. (red anger face i can't be bothered finding but which may have taken less time than typing this). You can join in though.. (I know how to do grin face without going advanced).

But this is hetrosexual fantasy.. or at least male fantasy about two women, not queer fantasies about actual queers. You read this kinna stuff a lot..(not saying it isn't good.. just saying it isn't really queer... but if you have written an erotic story about two guys i will be totally interested in reading)
Sorry! not meaning to rush anyone! I just thought peeps might like....

I know my being a bit internally ambivalent / sometimes do drag - doesn't really "count" GLBTQwise, so I was kinda guessing on the basis of previous reactions from various bi / curious / pansexual girls to that story as to whether or not it "fitted" here - my bad! Sorry to butt in to the party... Do carry on peeps!

Tip-toes away...
Old 11-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #20
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

come on gals...there has to be 1 other literary person here...
Old 11-25-2009, 07:59 AM   #21
mergirl

I got all confused.. as to whether this was serious or a joke thread!... its like two different ones!! We have the erotic zombie story and the other one..
Actually, i have written a few short stories but when it comes to erotica i find it hard to get to the actual sex bit.. Only with fa/fat erotica though because i actually co-wrote a collection of various fetish stories before without any problem!!...hmm.. Am i worried about sounding sleazy? See i don't think so... i'm not sure why i find it difficult.. maby just because its more real to me...hmm..
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:44 PM   #22
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default HaHa!

I have been bored and offline, living out in the country for the past several months. To keep myself entertained, I write erotica from time to time. Fat stuff. I even came up with a table of contents for a fake fat/queer erotica collection. I made up titles by famous fat activist authors. I also included some people I know from this board as authors.

Oh, were I to live with the internet all the time I am not sure what I'd do. Because you guys are having my kind of fun here and I'm not partaking. That's a shame!

Happy New Year!